#1 Kim2

Kim2
  • Global 100+
  • 480 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:PCRM (previously UBC)

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:10 PM

Hello Everyone!

Anyone else due in Feb 2012? I'm due Feb 14th and will be 6 weeks tomorrow. What have your symptoms been so far? I had bad cramping for about a week and a half which freaked me out but it has since subsided. Then I had really tender breasts but that has lessened as well. Now I'm nervous that since my symptoms are going away that maybe that means this pregnancy will not be viable. I have an ultrasound in a week and a half. How is everyone dealing with the anxiety of waiting till the first trimester is over? We had unexplained infertility and were just about to start IVF but surprisingly found out we were pregnant days before our RE appointment to start the process. So that means I have only seen my GP who didn't think it was necessary to do any blood work until I see my midwife in a couple if weeks. All I have for confirmation so far is the hpt and Dr office tests. I'm trying not to worry but I can't help but feel really nervous. I can't wait for my u/s next week.

Me (41) Dx Unexplained.  

June 2011 - To start IVF at UBC...5 days before our apt we got a surprise BFP. Baby girl born Feb/12.  

Switched to PCRM in TTC 2nd 

July 2013 - M/C

July 2014 - Healthy baby boy

Feb 2016 - MM/C at 9w. Heart stopped at 7w6d. D&C. Trisomy 15. 

July 2016 - M/C at 7w. Near triploidy (68 chromosomes). 

November 2016 - BFP. EDD July 20/17

D/c'd from repeat loss clinic at 11 weeks :-D 

#2 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Fertility and IVF Center of Miami

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:35 AM

Hi Kim,

Welcome! What a nice surprise you had, huh?

I'm due February 8, 2012. I am 6w6d. I haven't had much symptoms yet, just a little cramping which has subsided already, and that feeling of stretching on my abdomen (uterus). My breasts have been normal, only yesterday I felt them a little sore and tight in my bra.

The "waiting game" is what they should call anything related to IF. I had my 1st u/s yesterday, we saw one baby, heartrate of 116 bpm, which is perfect! We are so happy! The listening of the hb was a big milestone for me, since on my last pregnancy it was very slow and we ended up loosing it. Now we get to wait until the next u/s, and I don't even know when it is! :)

Bal
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
2006 - IUI w/clomid x 4 - all BFN
Feb - 1st appointment with RE
Lap to remove ovarian cysts
IVF #1 July - Cancelled / only 2 follicles
IVF #2 Sept - ICSI 13 / 2 transfered, 4 frosties BFP m/c 5 wks
FET #1 Jan - AH 2 blasts BFP DD born Oct 2008
God, Thank You for our miracle baby!
FET #2 Feb - AH 2 blasts BFP m/c twins 8wks D&C
Histeroscopy to remove polyp in uterus
IVF #3 Oct - ICSI 3 blasts BFN
IVF #4 Jan - ICSI 4 blasts BFN
IVF #5 May - LAST!
ER May 19 - 19 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized ICSI
ET May 24 - 3 blasts transferred - 5AA, 5AA, 4AB No frosties
HPTs since 5dp5dt -> 7dp5dt all negative
June 1st (8dp5dt / 13dpo)- HPT very faint BFP
HCG 6/2-61.33, 6/4-217, 6/5-328, 6/7-836, 6/10-2,493(22dpo)
U/S 6/20 - HR 116bpm EDD Feb 8, 2012
June 30 - SCH diagnosed - bedrest
July 25 - SCH gone! NT - 0.18cms
Aug 10 - 14 wks - Complete Placenta Previa Dx - bedrest
Aug 19 - 15 wks - No measurable amniotic fluid - bedrest
Sept 16 - DD delivered stillborn at 19w1d. RIP my angel.
Done TTC

#3 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

Just got the date for my 2nd u/s. 4th of July!
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#4 frostedlemon

frostedlemon
  • 1000+
  • 1989 posts
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Clinic

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

Congratulations!

Thread crashing from the August due date group, as a fellow SurpriseBFPer -- it's actually a good thing they're not feeling the need to monitor you more closely with bloodwork and all that because that means your levels look good to them and as far as they're concerned don't need to follow you as closely as far as they can tell. I had the HPT test, then I had one beta the next day and then a follow up beta to make sure the numbers were rising properly, and then that was it until over a month later when I had the first ultrasound.

I had lots of cramping, and my symptoms came and went a lot over the first trimester, so I was sure that it was all ending at any moment. It's so funny to feel grateful for feeling really awful ;) It's also good to have your first ultrasound a little bit later (I had mine at 8 weeks and change, I forget exactly) because that way whatever they see is either good or bad, no middle ground. If there's a heartbeat and a baby, things are good. If there's not, things are bad. None of this "oh, we don't see anything, but it's too early, come back next week and don't worry". I figure if I'm going to get bad news, I want to know for sure, none of this wishy washy we-don't-really-know stuff.

I know exactly how surreal it all feels, and like it's all going to get snatched away. Worrying and wondering is normal, and unfortunately it pretty much continues the whole time, though it does get a bit easier after the first ultrasound and then after each one you feel a bit more confident. Even now I still find it hard to take for granted that everything's going to work out well in the end, though now that I can feel him moving a lot, it helps.

Again, congratulations! Sending you good vibes!

See About Me for full info.

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." - Albert Schweitzer

#5 mollygirl21

mollygirl21
  • Cyclebase
  • 1513 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited I feel like I'm going to burst from happiness!!! I just came from getting my blood drawn for my beta so I'll have that number tomorrow. According to the due date calculator on the home page, my due date is Feb 25 -it's a leap year so there's a chance for a leap year baby.

My clinic doesn't do the first u/s til 8 weeks so that should be around July 20.

Enjoy every moment ladies - sure it could all end tomorrow but we can deal with that then. For today, for this moment, we are PREGNANT!! For real! :preggo:

Enjoying today won't make it more difficult if something does happen, it simply brings more joy to today.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

MG
After 3+ years, my cycle history is quite long. For details on each cycle, please visit my "About Me" page

Trying since fall 2007
All tests show normal (we're "unexplained")

COH+IUI in Nov 08 = BFN
IVF # 1 Feb 09 - BFN
IVF #2 June 2009 - BFP
13 week u/s showed a missed m/c. Baby stopped developing around 8 weeks. Damn.

Moving on to adoption :)
March 22, 2010 - finished PRIDE classes
waiting to begin homestudy sometime in the next two years. That's not a typo - TWO YEARS
Feb 2012 - got a call that they are ready to start our home study...putting off all adoption decisions for at least 6 months because I am 2 weeks from my due date (see below)

Feb 2011 - we've been offered donor embryos! FET in a few months after preliminary tests are done...
FET June 2011:
May 7 - start suprefact and low dose aspirin (on CD21)
May 14 - AF started - super heavy and I'm super cranky. Headaches from the suprefact too
May 21 - starting Estrace and both of us start antibiotics
June 3 - u/s to check lining
June 8 - FET
June 21 - Beta is 564. June 24 Beta is 2286
July 12 - first u/s at 7w1d
Aug 18 - second u/s at 12w4d - everything looks great
Aug 30 - first prenatal appt
Oct 6 - 20w anatomy scan, could find out the sex!
It's a BOY!!
EDD is Feb 26, 2012
beautiful healthy baby boy born March 1, 2012 <3

My friend ButterflyKiss provided this quote from Laura Bush's book and I think it captures how many of us feel:"The English language lacks the words to mourn an absence... for someone who was never there at all, we are wordless to capture that particular emptiness. For those who deeply want children and are denied them, those missing babies hover like silent, ephemeral shadows over their lives. Who can describe the feel of a tiny hand that is never held?"

#6 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

Enjoying today won't make it more difficult if something does happen, it simply brings more joy to today.

That is so true! That's why I already got my tickers and everything!!!! LOL

Frostledmom - good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! You're almost there.

Kim - your baby is due 2/14. My Birthday is 2/16. :)
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#7 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 7477 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

Crashing just to say (one more time) YAY MG!!!!!!
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Charity gives a meal; justice provides a place at the table.

#8 poisondoc

poisondoc
  • Global 100+
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:teaching, hiking, camping, reading, music, volunteering with local organ-donation awareness organization.
  • Dx:Vasectomy

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:09 PM

Hi Girls - I would love to join your group! I am just past 7 weeks with an EDD of Feb 6, although with twins we'll see how far we make it (may have to crash the January, 2012 group too! :lol: ). Had our first ultrasound last week, saw 2 little heartbeats but did not take measurement. Have another ultrasound scheduled this Thursday (6/23) for measurements. My RE has told me since we are expecting twins we can anticipate u/s every 2 weeks or so throughout the pregnancy. Fine with me - I LOVE to see my little ones growing and it helps me with peace of mind. We have decided not to find out the genders - love the thought of the surprise (but I have a strong feeling it is a boy and a girl). My DH has 4 sons from a previous marriage, so a little pink in the house would be nice! :D

As for symptoms - daily nausea (tolerable, at least no vomitting!), EXHAUSTED all the time, and my breast are VERY tender and full! I definitely feel "stretching" of the uterus - I already have an obvious baby bump (so much for avoiding maternity clothes) when not hidden by "loose fitting" clothes. I know I should expect to get bigger faster with twins, but this was much sooner then I expected! We weren't planning on announcing until after 12 weeks, but not sure if I am going to be able to conceal for that long!

Good luck to each of you throughout your pregnancies! I am greatful to have the opportunity to be on this journey and to share it with others who have been on the rollercoaster ride, too!

Me - 38 (no fertility issues, except age)
DH - 44 (vasectomy, 19 yrs ago)

TESA aspiration on 3/21/2011 - success!

IVF #1
Baseline ultrasound -May 4th
Stimming begins -May 7th
ER - May 16th, retrieved 12, 10 mature
10 out of 10 eggs fertilized with ICSI!!
Our 10 little embryos are tucked in nice and warm, happily growing (positive vibes) in the incubator until May 21st
ET- May 21st: 2 blasts - 1 grade 1, 1 grade 2; 2 blasts made it to frosties!
Beta #1: May 30th - 149. BFP!!!
Beta #2: June 1st - 327.
U/S #1: June 16th - TWINS! Saw heart beats, but will take all measurements at U/S #2
U/S #2: June 23rd - babies measuring right on track, HBs in the 130s!
U/S #3: July 14th - babies both measuring 10w4d, heart rates Baby A 170; Baby B 174.
Anatomy scan and amnio - August 24th: FISH tests and amino are completely normal for both babies. Babies are measuring right on track, Baby A HR 145, Baby B HR 151. Genders are staying a surprise until birth day!
36 week ultrasound - Baby A (breech) measuring 5 lbs 3 oz. and Baby B (vertex) measuring 6 lbs. 12 oz.
We welcomed our daughters to our family January 19, 2012 at 37w4d.

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you. This is the miracle of love. ~ Maureen Hawkins"

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

#9 Kim2

Kim2
  • Global 100+
  • 480 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:26 PM

Thread crashing from the August due date group, as a fellow SurpriseBFPer

Hi Frostedlemon! Please crash our Feb board! ;-) A few weeks ago you replied to my question about when to start IVF and I was saying how I hoped we would get that surprise BFP like you and a few days later we did! I couldn't believe it, and I still don't. You're right, it feels like at any moment it could all be snatched away. I saw my GP today because I've been feeling so damn tired and secretly I hoped he would do the Hcg beta tests for me. Well it turns out that my BP is 80/50 so that explains why I've been feeling so fatigued. He decided to run all the standard prenatal blood tests now along with some additional ones to see if I might be anemic or have a thyroid issue so I should find out those results shortly. He also gave me a requisition for the beta tests to make me feel better :-)

I'm glad to hear some of you are experiencing some of the same symptoms and that yours have also come and gone. When my breasts stopped hurting I got really nervous. You're right it's almost reassuring when you feel awful, that way you at least know something is happening. It really is a waiting game and I do have to remember to enjoy the present regardless of what happens in the future - thanks for that reminder MG!

It's so nice to be able to share these questions and concerns with women who can relate to my experience, particularly when it's early on and not many people in my life know about the pregnancy yet. Even then, when people haven't been faced with fertility issues it's hard for them to understand the worry and questions that many of us have.

Congratulations to all you ladies and I wish you all very healthy pregnancies!!!!!

Me (41) Dx Unexplained.  

June 2011 - To start IVF at UBC...5 days before our apt we got a surprise BFP. Baby girl born Feb/12.  

July 2013 - M/C

#10 casou08

casou08
  • Global 100+
  • 154 posts
  • My Clinic:Edmonton Regional Fertility Clinic

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

Kim2, what a wonderful surprise. We were always hoping for that but unfortunately it didn't happen. We were lucky enough to get pregnant after our first IVF. I am due, according to the calendar on here, on Feb.8th. I have my first u/s next Thursday (June 30th). I am excited yet very nervous that the embryo won't be there anymore!!
My symptoms come and go as well. I feel like you all do-happy but uncomfortable when I have them and then worried when I don't. My breasts have been tender for a long time. At first it was the meds but now I am thinking that it is the pregnancy. I had quite a bit of cramping the first few weeks but not too much lately. I am very tired in the late afternoon and also quite hungry throughout the day. I had my first little bout of nausea this morning. I haven't vomited since I was a child so it was very upsetting when I got that feeling this morning. I was in tears but only a little bile came up (hopefully this is not tmi!!) and then I felt so much better.
I am excited to follow all of you on this journey! :)

TTC since July 2008
March 2010-First visit to Fertility Clinic
May 2010-Laparoscopy to check for endometriosis-very mild
Oct. 2010 IUI #1 BFN
Nov. 2010 IUI #2 BFN
May 2011: IVF#1 BFP

February 16th, 2012 Abigail was born. She is our miracle baby!
January 4, 2013: FET #1 transferred 2 embryos-chemical pregnancy

March 2013: IVF #2

Beta #1: 152 Beta #2: 275 Beta #3: 1506

April 24th: 1st u/s 8 wks heartbeat:156

May 22, 2013: Fetal Echo no heartbeat. We are heartbroken.

December 13th, 2013: FET #2 transferred our last embryo. Another chemical pregnancy!

#11 Shire

Shire
  • Global 100+
  • 112 posts
  • My Clinic:Newlife fertility Centre Canada

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hello, I would like to join this group, also. I am hoping that I am not jinxing anything by joining. I got my bfp just yesterday 7dp5dt my beta score was 87.2. I go back to my clinic tomorrow to make sure that the beta numbers are doubling. My due date is Feb 28th 2012.

I worried a lot today because I got a dark brown discharge that had no red in it. I called my clinic who told me that that happens a lot in early pregnancy. The discharge seemed to last for a very short moment and I had nothing else the rest of the day. Fingers crossed for a good beta tomorrow. I am just hoping that it isn't a m/c...I looked it up on the internet, and there are a lot of women who had suffered the same thing and still had healthy births. I only hope that I am one of them!

My symptoms have been very sore breasts and since having my bfp, I feel 'movement' from my belly. Nothing significant and not quite cramping, but something different that i don't usually feel. I am still on a lot of meds, so I can't really tell what is what.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

#12 Kim2

Kim2
  • Global 100+
  • 480 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

I have my first u/s next Thursday (June 30th). I am excited yet very nervous that the embryo won't be there anymore!!

Casou08 congratulations! My first u/s is next thursday as well and I feel exactly like you do - super excited, but really nervous. Sending you good vibes, let us know how it goes :-)

Bal, Frostedlemon, MG, poisondoc, and Shire congratulations on your pregnancies - wishing everyone healthy babies!

Shire: Welcome, you're not jinxing anything :-) From what I've heard spotting and even bleeding happens quite often in healthy pregnancies. Of course it's always imperative for your health care providers to know, and to gain reassurance from your clinic like you did. I have a friend who is pregnant now and had bleeding like a period in her first month of pregnancy and she is having a healthy pregnancy so far. Good luck with your beta tomorrow.

Me (41) Dx Unexplained.  

July 2013 - M/C

#13 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

Poisondoc - wow, twins!!!! Congrats!

Casou - we have the same due date!

Shire - I had brown spotting on the day of my beta (with DD's pregnancy in 2008). Its nothing to worry about. You should anyways contact your RE or OB and inform them, so that they can tell you not to worry. :)

Hi everyone else. This group is growing so fast! We're all hoping for 9 very long months and there will be so much to share, doubts, questions, scares... it is great to have this outlet and source of information and comfort. I'm still in contact with a few of my due date buddies from 3 yrs ago and am really grateful to all of them for being there when I needed them. I hope I was of help to them as well. Oh, these hormones! LOL
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#14 Shire

Shire
  • Global 100+
  • 112 posts
  • My Clinic:Newlife fertility Centre Canada

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

I had my second beta today. I cannot figure out the days correctly. My 5 day blast transfer was June 13th. I think I am 9dp5dt? Or is it 10dp5dt? Anyway, my beta score tripled in 48 hours. I went from 87.2 on Monday to 267 early this morning. I am just thrilled. It really helped, Bal and Kim2, when you told me about the brown spotting. The clinic reassured me, also, and told me to expect more. I really had no idea is was 'normal' sometimes. I just can't believe that I am pregnant.

Breasts are still very sore. What comes next with symptoms? I was told now to just sit tight and wait for my 7 week U/S. This is just awesome and scary rolled into one!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

#15 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:14 PM

Shire - you're 9dp5dt today. Glad to hear you're feeling better about the spotting.
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#16 mollygirl21

mollygirl21
  • Cyclebase
  • 1513 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:15 AM

Hi everyone,

My beta came in at 564 at 13dpt3dt :)

My first u/s is scheduled for July 12 at 7 wks which I'm thrilled about because my local clinic doesn't do them before 8 weeks (my last bfp, I tried to get them to do it 2 days early because we were going on vacation and they wouldn't budge) but because I'm technically Calgary's patient, they are willing to follow their protocol. So yay! My first u/s is a week early!

Was anyone else on daily low dose aspirin? I have been for months now and the clinic has told me I can stop. I hate stopping things that I'm sure had a role to play in our success! I am sure part of our unexplained IF is my poor circulation and the aspirin helped with blood flow to my uterus. I guess I'll just do other things to keep my circulation going.

Shire - your second beta is perfect! I read once that a really high percentage of women experience spotting during pregnancy - something like 50%.

Hi to everyone else! Glad to see our list is growing :th_acheerlead:

MG
After 3+ years, my cycle history is quite long. For details on each cycle, please visit my "About Me" page

Trying since fall 2007

COH+IUI in Nov 08 = BFN
IVF # 1 Feb 09 - BFN
IVF #2 June 2009 - BFP

waiting to begin homestudy sometime in the next two years. That's not a typo - TWO YEARS
Feb 2012 - got a call that they are ready to start our home study...putting off all adoption decisions for at least 6 months because I am 2 weeks from my due date (see below)

Feb 2011 - we've been offered donor embryos! FET in a few months after preliminary tests are done...
FET June 2011:
May 14 - AF started - super heavy and I'm super cranky. Headaches from the suprefact too
June 8 - FET
It's a BOY!!
EDD is Feb 26, 2012

My friend ButterflyKiss provided this quote from Laura Bush's book and I think it captures how many of us feel:"The English language lacks the words to mourn an absence... for someone who was never there at all, we are wordless to capture that particular emptiness. For those who deeply want children and are denied them, those missing babies hover like silent, ephemeral shadows over their lives. Who can describe the feel of a tiny hand that is never held?"

#17 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

MG - That's a great beta! Glad you got that 7wk u/s.

I'm on low dose aspirin also, but have been instructed to continue taking it. I've been taking it for months, and only stopped from ER to ET. But all clinics are different. I have to get progesterone shots till wk 11, and I've read some others stop on wk 7... so it varies.

Hi everyone else, what are you doing today? It's a holiday here, Corpus Christi, so I'm at home taking it easy!
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#18 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

Member EDD Next U/S

poisondoc 6-Feb 23-Jun
bal 8-Feb 4-Jul
casou08 8-Feb 30-Jun
Kim2 14-Feb 30-Jun
Mollygirl21 27-Feb 12-Jul
Shire 28-Feb 13-Jul

Some of the u/s dates I estimated from your posts... please change them if they're wrong.

I don't know why I can't get them to be in columns. They are before I hit post...
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#19 Kim2

Kim2
  • Global 100+
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

MG and Shire yay for good beta scores and 7 week u/s's! I had a beta done on tues which was 17310 (at 6 weeks) and I go back tomorrow (Friday) for the repeat. Im not taking aspirin just a bunch of supplements I've been taking through my naturopath.

I'm at home again today eating lots of salt and drinking lots of water for my low BP. Has anyone else had low blood pressure? How about work, how is everyone managing work these days? In an effort to focus on positive outcomes I started looking at nursery pics online, I know it's early and kind of silly but it made me happier last night. Wow, some people are so creative.

Shire, as for symptoms I've had breast tenderness that comes and goes and they have definitely grown. I've only had very brief waves of queasiness but no real nausea. I have no desire to eat any kind of meat and the thought of red meat repulses me. I'm super tired and fatigued but that's a large part of the low BP, and I have some very mild cramps and some random twinges. It's so individual how each woman's body reacts to pregnancy, some people don't get any symptoms.

Have a good day ladies!

Me (41) Dx Unexplained.  

July 2013 - M/C

#20 Kim2

Kim2
  • Global 100+
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

Oh I can't believe I forgot this syptmtom - super bloated and gassy. Sorry might be tmi. I feel like my entire digestive system has slowed down. I already had to buy new pants.

Me (41) Dx Unexplained.  

July 2013 - M/C

#21 frostedlemon

frostedlemon
  • 1000+
  • 1989 posts
  • My Clinic:Markham Fertility Clinic

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Kim2 - I always said I was a fertility charm to everyone around me, you might have just proven it! ;)

Really excited for everyone in this group! Congratulations to everyone! Sending sticky vibes!

See About Me for full info.

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." - Albert Schweitzer

#22 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Shire - I've also been looking at nurseries! lol Mostly at boys', since girls' are so easy and there are so many more options.

About work, I'm trying to take it as easy as possible. Some days I can stay in and work from home, others I end up going out all day long.

I've also started trying to sleep on my left side, which is hard for me (I've always slept on my stomach). I'm going to use one of those long body pillows tonight.

On my u/s we found out that my ovaries are still very enlarged (3x their regular size). So that's why I'm so uncomfortable sometimes and I look like I'm 4 months pregnant! I hope by my 2nd u/s they'll be at their normal size.
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#23 mollygirl21

mollygirl21
  • Cyclebase
  • 1513 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:10 PM

Bal- my ovaries aren't enlarged but I am bloated...I told DH last night that it was easy to see how I was going to look in a couple months because my belly was so bloated I looked 4-5 months pregnant!

I hope your discomfort goes away soon.

My second beta came in at 2286 today :) My first one was 3 days ago and was 564 so that's perfect.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy Friday
MG

Trying since fall 2007

COH+IUI in Nov 08 = BFN
IVF # 1 Feb 09 - BFN
IVF #2 June 2009 - BFP

FET June 2011:
June 8 - FET
It's a BOY!!
EDD is Feb 26, 2012

#24 bal

bal
  • Cyclebase
  • 1982 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

That's more than double in 3 days, MG!

I feel good. It is not constant, just every now and then, perfectly bearable. :)
As a matter of fact, today I have felt perfectly!
Me 41, DH 41
TTC - since Nov '04
2005 - TTC Naturally
IVF #5 May - LAST!
Done TTC

#25 Behopeful

Behopeful
  • Global 100+
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

HI Bal - I found the thread you spoke of - YAYYYY!

Hello ladies! Congrats to all of the BFP's. Can't wait to go through it all with you!

Our 2nd u/s is next Weds, Jun 29 at the 9 wk mark. We haven't been lucky in the past with this u/s but I'm really hoping that this is the one!!!!
A very long time trying...

Me: 44
DH: 46
TTC History
Sept 1997 - 1st M/C 14 wks
Many childless years...
Oct 2008 - 2nd M/C 9 wks
Jan 2009 - 3rd M/C 8 wks
Jun 2011 - 4th M/C 9 wks