7 replies to this topic

#1 Rick

Rick

Test Again

• Adminoocyte
  • 6,299 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

We are one of the sponsors of the webinar at Medigogy. This one is embryology related with Christine Briton-Jones PhD.

Dr. Christine Briton-Jones PhD HCLD, trained in Australia and worked in combined research and clinical positions in Australia and in Hong Kong before joining ART Reproductive Center in Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Briton-Jones has been working in clinical embryology for more than 20 years and has participated in refining and developing the techniques that have contributed to the success of assisted reproductive technologies with more than 30 peer reviewed scientific manuscripts published in international journals. She is a current member of the Editorial Board of the international medical journal: Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology Journal (RBEJ)

Dr.Briton-Jones is a National Guild of Hypnotists certified Hypnotherapist and a graduate of The Center for Personal Power. While working in the field of infertility over the past twenty years, Christine has observed the dramatic effects of mind–body interactions effecting health and quality of life.

#2 Rick

Rick

Test Again

• Adminoocyte
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:04 AM

Reminder, webinar is today.

#3 Rayne

Rayne
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:02 PM

I'm looking to donate my eggs where do I go to inquire about this ? And where can I go donate ?

#4 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 6,798 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:40 PM

Welcome to the site.  You'd probably get more response if you post in the donor section: http://ivf.ca/forums/forum/27-donor-surrogacy-buddies/ 

Good luck!

• CdnHockeyGal likes this
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Charity gives a meal; justice provides a place at the table.

#5 kimberlynjuan

kimberlynjuan
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:shady grove

Posted 31 October 2015 - 02:30 PM

How can i upload a picture of my embryo i have a question about grading

#6 CdnHockeyGal

CdnHockeyGal
  • Super Moderator
  • 6,249 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, baseball, travel & starting a family
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Heartland, Sanford, SIRM

Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:22 PM

You can upload a picture by clicking on the "more reply options."  The site does not currently have a volunteer embrylogist though if you were looking to ask an embryologist.  Grading is a difficult task that can be described as an "art science."  There are members here who have had BFPs with their lowest graded embryos as well as high quality ones.  Best of luck to you.

We've tried lots of things for a long time. None of them have resulted in a viable pregnancy.

#7 barxa

barxa
  • Just Hatched
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:biologist

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:21 AM

Hello ,i do ivf more than two week
But when i do test for the pregnancy its negative im in 16 day
Who many days it could be posative can be detected
It detect that im not pregnancy if not detected until now 😣😣
Plase tell me
And the reason for that it can be detected
If i do soner can be detected ??!
Untill now i dont have periods

#8 Kamdynsmom

Kamdynsmom
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Advanced Fertility Group

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:28 PM

I did a 5 day transfer 4 days ago and my best embryo was a 12 cell. I'm not feeling too positive but the nurse said it may turn into a morula "in the next 30 minutes after transfer you never know". I cannot find any info on this type of embryo. Any info is appreciated!