Photo
- - - - -

Diminished Ovarian Reserve at 35

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Poll: Diminished Ovarian Reserve at 35 (93 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you fallen pregnant with diminished ovarian reserve between ages of 35 - 38?

1. yes (44 votes [47.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.31%

2. no (49 votes [52.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 52.69%

Vote Login to vote

#51 Dillydally

Dillydally

Cupcake guru

• Cyclebase
  • 630 posts
  • Interests:Cupcakes! Gardening, reading mystery books and salivating at pictures in cookbooks.
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:McGill reproductive center

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

Hi ladies,

So IVF 2.0  was a bust for me. Never made it to transfer. Not sure what to do next. I've been on the antagonist protocol and the flare protocol. I did better on the antagonist, but I really feel I did much better with lower doses when doing IUIs. I'm considering trying either a low dose protocol or a natural one. I'm also thinking about trying acupuncture. For those of you that have tried acupuncture, did you feel that it helped?

GraceM, what dietary changes did you make?

Have a good week ladies!

Me- 37, DH - 46
Dx: DOR

Please see my profile for prior history

Blood test to check for antiovarian antibodies (AOA)  in early September 2013

Follow up appointment with endocrinologist October 10th 2013 (FX AOA please be gone!)

Oct. 10th 2013 - AOA are gone!!!!

Oct. 18th 2013 - Appointment with Dr. H to review protocol

Oct. 24th 2013 - Start taking prednisone

Oct. 31st 2013 - Stop marvelon after taking 6 packs continuously (yay!!!). Happy Halloween:)

IVF 2.2 - November 2013

Low dose protocol with prednisone

Nov. 4th 2013 - U/S 1, all clear, start stims (150 Repronex)

Nov. 7th 2013 - U/S 2: one lonesome follie

Nov. 9th 2013 - Start Orgalutran

Nov. 11th 2013 - U/S3:

Nov. 13th 2013 - U/S4:

Nov. 14th 2013 - U/S5: 3 follies on right (18, 7 and 6 mm) and 1 follie on left (8 mm), trigger at 10 pm

Nov. 16th 2013 - ER...FX!

Nov.17th 2013 - Game over - none fertilized.

2014 - Taking a (permanent?) break from IVF

#52 GraceM

GraceM
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,438 posts
  • My Clinic:undetermined

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Dillydally - I am sorry your IVF didn't work out.  

Here's a link to a post re: the dietary changes I made: http://ivf.ca/forums...ation-of-etfet/

Accupuncture was a huge help to me.  In addition, the chinese medicine doctor prescribed certain foods for me.  I don't think I would have been successful without the customized diet and accupuncture.  

#53 leigh14

leigh14
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,454 posts
  • Dx:Immunological
  • My Clinic:Markham

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Dillydally, I just wanted to say that my last cycle was low dose (150 Puregon only) and I had 2 eggs retrieved and I became PG with my DD. My doctor has a less is more approach when it comes to meds and I think that for me this really helped. I think that some people just do better with less meds.

I did do acupuncture but not that much for my last cycle. I think it can be great for relaxation and blood flow if you can fit it in.

As for supplements, I took DHEA and Co-Enzyme Q10 (800 mg/day), Pycnogenol (100 mg) and paid close attention to my diet, eating a lot of high protein shakes with fruits high in antioxidants.

Best of luck!

Leigh

Me: 40
Dx: DH: Vasectomy; need IVF/ICSI ME: D.O.R. and many immunological issues. (Initially presented as "normal" but issues were only discovered after IVF attempt #2 and #3 after testing at new clinic)
IVF attempt #1 Nov.2009, Age 37: Long "Lupron" protocol
Dec.2009: Cycle cancelled due to oversuppression
IVF attempt #2, Age 38: April 2010: 3 eggs retrieved, 2 mature, 2 fertilized, ET of 2 embryos BFN
IVF atempt #3 at new clinic: November 2010, Age 38: 5 eggs retrieved, 4 mature, 4 fertilized, ET of 2 blastocysts BFP
Strong beta numbers but babies not measuring on track but one heartbeat is present. Followup u/s reveals no HB's :( Had D&C--so sad.
Moved to new clinic closer to home + more of a focus on testing for potential immunological factors:
Further testing reveals three mutations related to inherited thrombophilia (2 MTHFR mutations and PA1-1 mutation), positive ANA, elevated NK cells and cytokines and low levels of leukocyte antibodies (LADS), Recommended Immunological treatment: Humira, LIT, IVig and blood thinners if PG
IVF Protocol: Low stim for me/ TESE needed for DH; took Humira in late August and early September; taking DHEA plus Co-Enzyme Q10, vitamins for DH just for good measure! September--two trips to Mexico for LIT treatment, treatments 3 weeks apart
Initial re-testing through Alan Beer Centre after some of the immune treatments reveals only cytokines were lowered, NKs still high and LAD numbers still low. Another LIT in Mexico is recommended. We decide to begin cycle on doctor's recommendation of just doing IVIG.
IVF#4, Age 39 : November 2011: Worst AFC EVER--a whopping 4! Three follicles responded, two eggs were retrieved. Three day transfer of two Grade 1 8 cell embryos: "Fahita" & "Burrito" Stick, stick, stick little ones!
BFP! Beta of 569
Viability u/s at 6 w 2d shows TWO babies measuring on track with heartbeats of 121. Looks like babies might be sharing the same amniotic sac.
Second u/s at 7w 2 d shows ONE baby with hb of 150, measuring 7 w 3 days. No sign of twin. Vanishing twin syndrome?
Third u/s at 8 w 2d shows ONE baby with hb of 170, measuring 8 w 3 days. Looks like a little jellybean!
12 week u/s at 12 w 2 days and baby is measuring 12 w 5 days with a heart beat of 150. Baby mooned us and waved at us with one hand....looked like a "royal" wave to me!
13 week doctor's appointment, HB=155 on doppler
14 week u/s to check cervix, HB=148
16 week u/s to check cervix, HB=138, baby had hiccups!
20 week u/s--everything looks good! HB=130, looks like we're having a GIRL!
IPS results very good!
39 weeks: Our baby girl arrived!!! She is healthy and beautiful! We are so happy! :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

#54 shishe

shishe
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I've started IVF. I'm 38 and have two large fibroids. Vaginal u/s shows two intramural myomas that do NOT deform the cavity of my uterus. I did a second ultrasound (external) at another doctor who detected only one large fibroid on the outside of my uterus. I don't know why the information varies between the two ultrasounds.

I started IVF #1 a few weeks ago, but it got canceled because my follicles didn't seem to respond to Gonal-F. The doc says it could be due to my age and that my egg storage is low. I will do blood work in a couple of weeks and then he will determine how/if we can proceed with another treatment. He also says that based on his experience, he thinks it will be a miracle if I can get pregnant with the large fibroid he saw on the vaginal u/s. :(

Now I'm wondering if I should put IVF on hold and get surgery on the fibroid or should I leave it alone since it doesn't deform the cavity?

Have either of you had a similar experience and what step did you take?

I'd appreciate your input.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:38

Intramural fibroids 10cm and 7cm (external ultrasound says only 1 fibroid 10cm attached to outside of uterus)

TSH: was 5.1. Took tablets and now TSH is 0.77.

IVF#1: Cancelled. No response to Gonal- F. Doc says I may have low egg stock. He also says I might have to do surgery on fibroids.

Now waiting for next period to test AMH level.

In the meantime, I read about Royal Jelly and Maca and am hoping these will help both the egg and fibroid situations.

#55 onetencat

onetencat
  • 13 posts
  • My Clinic:create ivf

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:21 AM

There is hope !!!! I had to really scale back on drugs to get a response . Got Preggy after a year of nOn stop treatment. I consulted with a great doc in Montreal on the phone- dr. Mahutte. He advised me on several failures. I went back to create with a new plan and dr librach , who had suggested the same thing earlier, went ahead and made a baby!
  • Julia1977 likes this

#56 Julia1977

Julia1977

Julia

• Cyclebase
  • 525 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:51 PM

There is hope !!!! I had to really scale back on drugs to get a response . Got Preggy after a year of nOn stop treatment. I consulted with a great doc in Montreal on the phone- dr. Mahutte. He advised me on several failures. I went back to create with a new plan and dr librach , who had suggested the same thing earlier, went ahead and made a baby!

Thanks a lot for the feedback onetencat .... May I ask about what you meant by "scale back on drugs" ? I do have a feeling that I myself respond poorly to stimulation due to my body's reaction to the meds ... when I'm not cycling my hormones look perfectly fine.

Thanks again 

TTC: 3.5 years. Dx: Endometriosis stage IV in 2004 + Poor/Diminished Ovarian Reserve (relatively high FSH + low AMH)
ART Attempts: 1 cancelled IUI + 2 Failing IUIs + 1 IVF (Cancelled) + 1 IVF (BFN) + 1 IVF (BFP then miscarriage)

****************************************************************************************
IVF#1 (Nov 2012): (long protocol)
(Menopure, Bravelle)
Cycle cancelled due to poor response (Estrogen levels not increasing)

IVF#2 (Feb 2013): (microflare protocol): menopure (3 vials x 2 per day)
4 eggs retrieved (2 on each side) .... all mature, 2 eggs fertilized out of the 4 ICSI'd. Transferred 2 embryos of average quality (1 @ 5 cells & the other @ 7 cells) with AH -->
 BFN

April 2013: Laparoscopy: Removal of cysts from right and left ovary and some little endo spots and freeing right ovary from adhesion.

IVF#3 (June/July 2013): Microdose flare + Saizen+testosterone
5 eggs retrieved, 3 mature and fertilized by ICSIET of 2 6-cell embryos grade 2 and 3 --> BFP,

1st Beta= 57. US on 8th week: baby measures at 6 weeks and no heartbeat. Confirmed missed miscarriage, M/C at 9 weeks

Full panel of blood work analysis done for possible etiology of miscarriage. Everything was normal, except for a heterozygous MTHFR mutation (prescribed high dose folic acid)

IVF#4 (Dec2013/Jan 2014): Microdose flare+Saizen+testosterone 

4 eggs retrieved, all mature and fertilized by ICSI, ET of 1 6-cell embryo an 1 8-cell embryo graded 2 and 3. Non left to freeze --> BFN

IVF#5 (April/May 2014): Antagonist Estrogen Priming -Cornell Protocol (Clomid+ Menopur+Gonal F + Orgalutran)

6 eggs retreived, 4 mature and fertilized by ICSIMay 11: Day 3 ET on mother's day of 2 grade 2 8 cell embryos with less than 10% fragmentation. Non left to freeze

--> BFP : 1st Beta: 315.2, 2 (May 25th), 2n beta: 2715 (May 31st) smile.png --> June 19th, U/S shows one bean measuring right on track at 8w1d and heart beat above 150.

20w U/S confirms we are having a BOY ... Screening was negative and all measurements were normal. EDD: Jan 29th, 2015

Jan 30th 2015: My little baby boy was born ...can't be more grateful

Details in the "About me" section

#57 onetencat

onetencat
  • 13 posts
  • My Clinic:create ivf

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Hi there!

I went from a crazy high stimulation protocol to what Dr Librach calls minimal stimulation. About $2500 less in drugs.

We tried again with this after my successful pregnancy and it resulted in a chemical and an early mc. My husband's sperm is also a mitigating factor. 

ARGH! This fertility thing downright sucks!

• Julia1977 likes this

#58 Aba1

Aba1
  • Just Hatched
  • 1 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

My good friend was told at 37 that she was going through POF as her cycles were shortening and her FSH and estrogen were elevating. Before she tried IVF she decided to see a TCM Dr that had helped another friend. The TCM Dr regulated her cycles and within a few months she was pregnant naturally. The RE she had consulted with told her she would probably need donor eggs based on her stats. She now has a 3 month old baby boy. Here is a link to the TCM Dr she saw: http://www.angelawarburton.com/

Beautiful inspiring story!
Good luck.

#59 nsanterre

nsanterre
  • Cyclebase
  • 292 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Create

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:45 AM

Not sure what my AMH / FSH are (they are in my signature).

I had 4 failed IUIs (responded well to clomid and puregon)

Had 9 eggs retrieved with my IVF cycle.  8 fertilized with the help of ICSI, 6 made it to blastocyst stage.

Fresh transfer - 2 and chemical pregnancy

first FET - beautiful baby boy...he's 13.5 months now

second FET - got my BFP this past weekend...hoping it sticks!

SO YES ABSOLUTELY!  My hubby also has low sperm count (sometimes less than 1 million).

Me: 33; low AMH, normal FSH
DH: 34, male factor

Trying for 4 years
Started testing after 1 year. Dr. tested my progesterone levels for 3 months...all normal
Sent to OBGYN, did the same testing, came back normal, wait 3 months for hysteogram, normal, finally does test on hubby, 14 million, not terrible. Wait three months... 2.5 years later....
Got fed up and asked to be given referal for fertility clinic.

Oct 2011 - first appointment, all well. Dr. feels like we will get pregnant in no time given details from my OBGYN
Nov 2011 - get results from hubbies test...less then 1 million, told to go back to re-test
Dec 2011 - find out I have extremely low egg reserve and only IVF will work sad.png - WHY IS THIS THE FIRST TIME I AM TESTED??????????????
Dec 2011 - second test for hubby...over 20million!!!!!!!!!!! Get in asap for first IUI w/ clomid
Jan 2012 - PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 2012 - Ectopic sad.png
April 2012 - failed IUI #2 w/clomid
June 2012 - failed IUI #3 w/clomid
Sept 2012 - failed IUI#4 w/ puregon injections and progesterone suppositories
Oct 2012 - IVF#1 w/ puregon, Estrace and Progesterone; Chemical pregnancy; 9 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; 6 mature to 5day blasts, 2 transfered and 4 frozen

Jan 2013 - FET#1 - transfered 1 6 day hatching blast.
 BFP!!!!!!!  BETA #1 - 860  banana.gif
Beautiful baby boy born October 31 2014

November 2014 - FET#2
Nov 13 - AF starts
Nov 17 - start Estrace and low dose asprin
Nov 24 - lining check, it's perfect, given progesterone protocol and book transfer for Dec 1st

Dec 1 - transfer 1 5 day blast

Dec 13 - BFP!! BETA # 1 84...come on little one. Grow!

Dec 15 - Beta dropping sad.png

March - FET #2

Mar 2 - transfer 1 5 day blast

Mar 14 - BFP!!  Beta #1 - 212 - PLEASE STICK BEAN!!!!!

Mar 16 - #2 - 533 YAYAYAYAYA :banana:

#60 Clairey

Clairey
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

If any of you ladies feel comfortable responding (or are tackling the same issue) I was wondering... how do you decide how many IVFs you are willing to do?

I just turned 36, and have DOR... and I suspect egg quality is the issue. Hubby's test results are great and mine are strong except for the AMH of 12. I have a toddler from my one successful cycle, and I consider him a true miracle. He was the only embryo to make it to day 3. Since then, I have tried two cycles this past year. We remortgaged our house and borrowed money in order to do so. I had one great embie and two 4 cells on day three. We transferred two and I had a chemical. We have a four cell still frozen. My doctor urged us to do another fresh cycle after I recovered from the chemical rather than try transferring a lower quality embie. I had a great embie and a 7 cell. We transferred both and it was a BFN.

So at this point we have no money and realize that time is a issue. Our doctor honestly told us that finding a way to try now would serve us better than waiting to take a break or save money. I understand this and I know I'm willing to try again carrying the entire balance on credit, but after that I don't think I can ask that of my (very supportive) husband and in terms of the life I should be giving my sweet child.

I would love a second child and so I know I need to follow the doctor's advice. Are any of you in this dance?

I credit the fact that the last two cycles a couple years later yielded one or two more embies and the last ones, of higher quality, due to taking a high dose of CoQ10 the last year. I will keep that up. I don't see L-argine mentioned a lot, but have read about it online... has anyone here tried it? I don't think we can continue to pay for acupuncture out of pocket any longer.... otherwise I have just been taking prenatals.

Do you think my cycle results demonstrate giving up hope? I just can't imagine what it would be like to get lots of eggs or have strong ones to freeze... but then I think about my son and how I had given up hope and was ready for my WTF appt. when I realized for the first time in my life, I was pregnant... I know if my family is meant to be a family of three I am a blessed woman but like so many, I am willing to sacrifice (to an extent, that I can't figure out) for the chance of a sibling.

Thank you for the offer of any advice, insight or relatable feelings....  xo

Clairey

#61 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 612 posts
  • Dx:Endometriosis
  • My Clinic:McGill & ARTUS

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

Hi Clairey,
I can relate to the difficult decisions and the financial struggles, you described it so well, it's such a tough situation...
I feel for you. I think trying your FET next would make sense as it would be cheaper and it could work. Then you could still decide to do another IVF later if it didn't work, if you choose.
Do you mind sharing what high dose of COQ10 were you taking?
Also, did you notice if acupuncture helped you?

Thanks and best of luck.
  • Clairey likes this
Dx: Age (40+) & Endometriosis & Tubal & DNA fragmentation

IUI & IVF & FET = BFN
Pinterest.com/aquablueglow

#62 Triscuit

Triscuit
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,249 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

Clairey, its a tough call but it sounds to me like you're not quite ready to stop trying.  For me, we did four unsuccessful IVF's to try for #2 and I'm glad we did so I don't have to wonder "what if", but we were also able to comfortably afford it.  You say you remortgaged your house and would need credit to try again, but I think financially you would have to look at the big picture - your net worth and how long it would take you pay off further debt.  For us, we are willing to do pretty much whatever it takes to add to our family so we are now on the adoption waiting list and are also pursuing DE's.  So there are other options if you are open to them that would probably have higher chances of success, but they all come with risks and almost all cost money (other than a public adoption).  Good luck, none of this is easy!

• Highest hopes and Clairey like this

#63 Clairey

Clairey
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

Thank you Highest Hopes (great name :) ) and Triscuit.

HH, I take 600 Ubiquinol a day, or when I can't find it (hard to find around here), I do 800 of CoQ10. I don't know if acupuncture helps... I did it for 2-3 months before my successful IVF, and also through my chemical and unsuccessful cycle this past year. It's so hard to pay for it. About $400 every 6 sessions and more when cycling. In addition to blowing through the supplements. I'm holding off on the acupuncture for now.

The dr. thought there was a 10% chance at best for the frozen 4-cell embie. It scares me that the other ones we have transferred were 8 cell by that time. I'm not really clear on the costs of an FET but if it's approaching 2 grand, I thought I would ask opinions on what to do next. Thank you for yours :)

Triscuit, this is good advice. I wish you the best of luck too in your dreams for #2! Can I ask, how did #1 come into your life and did this involve any struggle?

You're right I feel the need to try again and also really put myself and this pursuit first - I always feel I get sucked into stressful life experiences and lots of overtime work while trying to keep it all a secret and manage it all with great difficulty. Then I get mad at myself for the massive physical, financial and emotional sacrifices we have made and feeling like I didn't even give it my best shot - like I want this so badly but I'm living for other people first. Stopping work though - when money is a huge issue, it seems all a complicated circle. I'm investigating if I can qualify for disability or medical leave at this point. It is possible!

• Highest hopes likes this

#64 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 612 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:19 PM

Thx for the info Clairey. 

Hm, I guess they said 10% because only 4-cell? I guess I hadn't realized that... so I see why you've been doing fresh. That is a tough call also.

I totally relate to what you described about work.  Keeping it secret, working overtime to try and cover appointments, etc.  It's like living a double life! :( 

How do you think you might be able to qualify for disability or medical leave?  Would like to hear any insight you have into this option.

Thanks

IUI & IVF & FET = BFN

#65 Triscuit

Triscuit
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,249 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:56 AM

Thank you Highest Hopes (great name smile.png ) and Triscuit.

HH, I take 600 Ubiquinol a day, or when I can't find it (hard to find around here), I do 800 of CoQ10. I don't know if acupuncture helps... I did it for 2-3 months before my successful IVF, and also through my chemical and unsuccessful cycle this past year. It's so hard to pay for it. About $400 every 6 sessions and more when cycling. In addition to blowing through the supplements. I'm holding off on the acupuncture for now.

The dr. thought there was a 10% chance at best for the frozen 4-cell embie. It scares me that the other ones we have transferred were 8 cell by that time. I'm not really clear on the costs of an FET but if it's approaching 2 grand, I thought I would ask opinions on what to do next. Thank you for yours smile.png

Triscuit, this is good advice. I wish you the best of luck too in your dreams for #2! Can I ask, how did #1 come into your life and did this involve any struggle?

You're right I feel the need to try again and also really put myself and this pursuit first - I always feel I get sucked into stressful life experiences and lots of overtime work while trying to keep it all a secret and manage it all with great difficulty. Then I get mad at myself for the massive physical, financial and emotional sacrifices we have made and feeling like I didn't even give it my best shot - like I want this so badly but I'm living for other people first. Stopping work though - when money is a huge issue, it seems all a complicated circle. I'm investigating if I can qualify for disability or medical leave at this point. It is possible!

Clairey, we get pregnant with our son from our first IVF cycle.  He was our one and only embryo.  He's almost 2.5 years old now.

• Clairey likes this

#66 Clairey

Clairey
  • Global 100+
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:33 PM

HH, I pay mega benefits through my workplace and I don't live near my clinic. At my job I can't show up late or leave during the day to come and go. I figure if I'm at my last try, it's time to access what I'm paying for (I never use any of them) and put myself and my efforts to have a baby first. At least I won't regret putting my all forward at this point.

#67 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

Clairey, that sounds like an excellent plan & philosophy!

Please keep me posted if you don't mind, as I don't live near my clinic either and I also have good benefits, so when I cycle next I am trying to decide if I should just take the minimum time off required, or request a longer leave to optimize it by being more well-rested and less stress etc. ... not sure if the longer leave would be approved / allowed by both the doctor and/or benefits.

Thx for any info you find out about this and best of luck with your next steps :)
  • Clairey likes this

IUI & IVF & FET = BFN

#68 hopefulmommy2

hopefulmommy2
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:20 PM

For anyone else starting out with IVF, DOR or not, I just read a great book that a patient on here with CHR in New York recommended: 

"It Starts With The Egg" by Rebecca Fett. 

It does a great job delving into all the research on supplements, toxins and things to avoid, etc. in a easy to read manner.  It is fascinating and very useful to understand the logic behind which supplements to take.  I wish I had read it months ago, and thought I'd pass it on to anyone else starting out.  Good luck to all!   

#69 Bre

Bre
  • Global 100+
  • 217 posts
  • My Clinic:Ottawa

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:33 AM

Hey! Anyone ever do an embryo freeze all ?? Then do a transfer a few months after?

Thanks!!

#70 Marianne681

Marianne681
  • 35 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Hannam

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:03 PM

Hi Bre. I just did my egg retrieval and that's our plan. Keeping our fingers crossed that something makes it that far. I'm 36 and have diminished reserve as well, so you definitely aren't alone! I am hoping to transfer next month.

#71 Mamasita204

Mamasita204
  • Global 100+
  • 349 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Heartland fertility clinic

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Hi Bre! I did my ER this month and had to do a freeze all (unexpected) bc my progesterone level was too high. Doing an FET in July sometime.

#72 Bre

Bre
  • Global 100+
  • 217 posts
  • My Clinic:Ottawa

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

Thanks Mamasita204 - Good Luck :)