#776 jazzie

jazzie
  • Cyclebase
  • 288 posts
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:OFC

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

Hey Ladies,

Long time no chat! How is everyone is doing with their little ones? I'm sure they are growing and thriving in their new big world.

I echo your thoughts Erin, I cannot believe that it was this time last year that I was going through IVF and was getting poked by needles on a daily basis by DH.....ah the memories ;o) Even though that is past us (for now), I still feel very attached to the process like its a ride you never really get off of, hence why I always seem to come back to this site and hope for success to everyone (I hope that makes sense). I still consider our babies little miracles. It's absolutely amazing.

Me-37 DH-55 (current)

Dx: Male Factor (VR 1/2009 with LSC and poor motility/morphology)

TTC #1 - IVF #1  2011 (see About Me page for more info)

TTC #2: 

Jan 7/2013 - Positive pregnancy test - NATURAL!!

Jan 19/2013 - Miscarriage...bye bye baby xo 

Months of trying and no luck....back to the fert clinic

IVF #2 :

Protocol:  Estridot Patch protocol/Antagonist

Aug 28/2013 - First appt scheduled with OFC....beginning of another journey.

Oct 22/2013 - Block tubes confirmed day 3 ovarian reserve ultrasound showed 12, like to see it at 15. Here we go with IVF #2.  Roughly plan to cycle in Jan 2014

Nov 13/2013 - Consent meeting: patch protocol assigned! Now the wait from the nurse to officially schedule me in.  Cell phone is glued to me...

Dec 11/2013 - Call in Day 1

Dec 21/2013 - Call in postive LH surge

Dec 23/2013 - Meeting with nurse - pick up meds!

Dec 31/2013 - Start Estradot patch every 2 days until next Day 1

Jan 1/2014 - Begin Cetrotide injections for 3 days

Jan 5/2014 - Call in Day 1 again!

Jan 6/2014 - Began stimming!! It's on!  400 Gonal-F & 75 Luveris & 0.5 Dexamethasone

Jan 15/2014 - BW and U/S RE said one more day of stimming believe it or not, then trigger tomorrow!  ET will still happen. smile.png

Jan 16/2014 - Trigger time!

Jan 18/2014 - ER - 18 eggs!!!! Started Endometrin.

Jan 19/2014 - Fert report:  12 mature, 10 fertilized (ICSI)- looking like a Day 5 transfer

Jan 23/2014 - BW and ET!  Transferred one B4AB blast, looks like only 1 will be frozen.  Prescribed estrace (2mg twice a day). Now 2WW.

Jan 25/2014 - Nursed called say 2 were frozen.  Amazed.

Jan 27/2014 - very very very faint evening BFP with FRER!

Jan 28/2014 - faint line again in the morning but darker than yesterday

Feb 4/2014 - Beta result:  529   Going back in for HCG blood test on Feb 6 to see if number is doubling

#777 flavah

flavah
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

omg by now I was doing my 2WW!! crazy how much time has passed already :)

We are doing well. babies are now 10.15 and 11.2 pounds such chunkers! :) M is holding up his head REALLY well during tummy time, K not so much lol both very vocal and lots of smiles!! K is still on the feeding tube he really doesn't care about bottling and at this rate I feel like i'll never get to use my double breast feeding pillow booo but i'm happy they are at least getting bm via pumping.
Feb 28 - BFP!
Feb 28 - Beta: 410
Mar 22 u/s - TWINS!
May 11 - strict bed rest, bleeding from placenta previa:(
July 21 - baby A 1 lb 7 oz, baby B 1 lb 6 oz
Aug 9 - baby A 2 lbs baby B 2 lbs 5 oz, cervix 1.5 cm YIKES
Aug 14 - hemorrhaged for 7th time and strong contractions appeared, water ended up breaking at 2am,
Aug 14 - M + K arrived via emergency c-section weighing 2 lbs and 2.4 lbs at 28w

Posted Image

#778 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:AART

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hopeful: glad you checked in and are doing well.

Flavah: That's awesome that your boys are doing so well with their weight gains. K must have figured out that he doesn't have to work for his meals (no wonder he's such a great weight!)

Aimee: Hope you and the kiddos are doing well.

AFM: The boys are doing great and starting to sleep better at night now. I can usually get stretches of 5 or 6 hours which at least gives us all some quality sleep. Now we're working on getting better at napping regularly. They seem to be growing really well and are getting to be incredibly social and playful. We have needles next week so I'll find out their latest weights then but I think I have one 11lb and one 12lb.

Our dog has been really sick the last couple of weeks which has been pretty stressful. The poor little thing had a GI infection but still doesn't seem to want to eat much and has lost a bunch of weight. We go for an x-ray tomorrow just to make sure there's nothing else throwing off her eating. It's probably going to take a bit of time for her to get back on track.

How are the rest of you doing with weight loss? I'm getting close to getting back to normal but the weight has definitely shifted to different places and neither my shirts or pants really fit right. I'll probably have to ween the boys before the shirts fit again but I'm really hoping I can get back into my pants.

Hope you're all doing really well and enjoying your little ones.
Erin & Cory
So fortunate to have twin boys from IVF #1
Thinking of the embabies we have on ice.

January 13- CD 1
March 2- ER, 10 mature eggs retrieved
March 3- 9 out of the 10 fertilized!
March 7- Transfered 2 perfect blasts and froze 6.
March 23- Beta Day- 5500!!
April 7- 1st ultrasound- TWINS!
May 12- NT scan- both babies looking good
July 11- 20 week scan- two perfect looking boys 15oz each; cervix 4.5cm
August 3- 24 week scan- both boys looking good, weighing in at 1lb8oz each
September 1- 28 week scan- I have two big, active boys- Baby A 2lbs10oz, Baby B 2lbs15oz
October 10- Nathan & Brayden are here! Arrived safe and sound at 33w5d

src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/JxSbm4.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" />

#779 flavah

flavah
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:21 PM

Erin_G - sounds like you guys are doing well! Mine are also sleeping at least 6-7 hours a night. I wish we could put them down earlier in the night but I know if we do, they will wake us up earlier so 10-11pm it is! How is your dog??? that is definitely stressful. When I was on hospital bed rest one of my cats ended up getting hospitalized for having blood in his urine :( so I feel your pain.

AFM - babes are doing well. Sadly K is still on the feeding tube *sigh* I don't know when he'll "catch on" and finally snap out of it and drink more via bottle but it's a constant battle to get him to drink any. We're trying alternative methods for help so we'll see how that works out. Otherwise both are doing wonderful! I am officially clothing them in 3m clothing! we said goodbye for good to 0-3m it was bitter sweet lol. Is it just me or do they go through clothes so darn quickly!!
Feb 28 - BFP!
Mar 22 u/s - TWINS!
Aug 14 - hemorrhaged for 7th time and strong contractions appeared, water ended up breaking at 2am,
Aug 14 - M + K arrived via emergency c-section weighing 2 lbs and 2.4 lbs at 28w

Posted Image

#780 adlovesma

adlovesma
  • Global 100+
  • 292 posts
  • My Clinic:ISIS

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Wow can't believe how time flies by!!!! Alessandra is 18 weeks 15 lbs and 65 cm she is talking and screaming all day long but still wakes up once through the night!

I would love to see pics of everyone's little miracles!

Adry
Me- 25 DH -43
DSD 14 DSD 7 1 FURBABY-PEANUT
hsg- clear
sono- clear slight heart shape uterus
IVF July 2010
9 follies r ovary decided not to work
3 eggs, only 1 viable, other one had 3 pro nuclei
d3t 8cell grade 2
BFN

IVF #2 Jan 2011 with ICSI
Nov 18 0.2 Suprefact
Af due Dec 5 bw/ Dec 6 cycle cancelled E2 over 1000
U/S Dec 7- two cyst RO, E2 127 all clear to start suprefact
Dec 24 0.2 Suprefact
Jan 7 CD-0 E2 162, LH 9.5 WOO HOO START GONAL 225IU
Jan 12 u/s RO 5 follies, LO 7 possibly 8
Jan 17 ER- 13 total, 11 icsi 6 fer
Jan 18- 1 grade 1 5 grade 2
Jan 22- ET 1 2bb blastocyst 1 grade 2 compacting morula none to freeze
Jan 28-6dp5dtLIGHT LIGHT BFP
Jan 30-Brown spotting, cramping- oh no is it over
Feb 1-10p5dt HPT BFP!!!!
Feb 4- BETA 314
FEB 6- BETA 519
FEB 7- BETA 738
FEB 8- BETA 800
FEB 10-BETA 1945!!!
FEB 10- U/S SAW GES SAC!!
FEB 18-U/S SAW BABY, HR OF 115 BPM
FEB 19-BETA 27300 EDD Oct 8, day after DH!!
FEB 21-U/S BABY, YOLK SAC HR 136 BPM STILL SPOTTING
FEB 28- BLEEDING, U/S BABY MEAS 8 W HB 160 CHOR BLEED
DR SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE
MAR-10 U/S

May 8 2011 IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

#781 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hi Adry. Great to hear from you and glad that your little girl is doing well. I've tried uploading pictures a few times but it never seems to want to work for me.

Flavah: That's awesome that your boys are sleeping so well. Hope that K's doing better with his eating. Maybe he'll skip the bottle and go straight to solids??

Unfortunately we had to put our dog down. Turns out the poor little things was full of cancer. She got so sick so fast that it was quite a shock. She was such a great comfort to me when we were going through fertility treatments and looking back I think she started getting sick around the time the boys were born- kinda seems like the little sweetie was waiting for me to have the little guys before she left.

We've had a rough couple of days- the boys skipped a nap two days ago for a doctors appointment and it's taken me until today to get them back on track. Man they are not nice babies when they are overtired. They've napped well today so hopefully they'll be set up for a good night too. They're growing great though and getting so smart.

Hope you're all doing well.
Erin & Cory

January 13- CD 1
September 1- 28 week scan- I have two big, active boys- Baby A 2lbs10oz, Baby B 2lbs15oz

src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/JxSbm4.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" />

#782 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1,092 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

Our twins are almost 15 weeks old and are around 11 and 12 lbs. They are growing like weeds and are pretty good babies. They've outgrown so many outfits already it's amazing.......

ErinG - sorry to hear about your dog, it's never easy to lose our 4 legged friends.

Flavah -I hope K can get off the feeding tube and have normal feeds.

Can't wait for warm spring weather where I don't have to bundle them up all the time.......

Amiee

Attached Files

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

#783 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

OMG Aimee- your kiddos are so freaking adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Erin & Cory

January 13- CD 1

#784 flavah

flavah
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

Aimee - love that pic!!

Erin - sorry to hear about your dog :( hope the babes are sleeping better now that they haven't skipped naps?

AFM - babes are doing well. M is now 12.5 lbs and K is 11.5 lbs so he still has a bit to catch up. I've got M in 3-6m clothing and K is still fitting into some 3m clothing not all. He's still sadly on the feeding tube but i've started them on cereal and purees and he's doing well with that. 2 tbspn a day for each so baby steps but both are loving it. We have our neonatal follow up clinic tomorrow i'll make sure to mention the tube because I want it out, he keeps pulling it out and it's traumatizing to put it back in so I want a different solution maybe a tube through his tummy rather than his face but besides that can't complain! We have a pediatric nurse who comes to help me 2-3x/week it's like having a nanny with medical experience I LOVE IT!
Feb 28 - BFP!
Mar 22 u/s - TWINS!

Posted Image

#785 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hi ladies!

Hope you and your babies are doing well.

My boys are growing like weeds it seems. Everyday they are getting smarter and learning new things. B is babbling all the time and is totally gung ho about his cereal. N is getting so strong and is trying hard to stand and sit. I definitely think ones going to do the talking and the other will do the walking! B had been doing great with his sleeping at night but N had been protesting so that he could spend the night snuggled up with Mommy. We decided that they were ready and needed to be let cry for a bit. The first night was hard and made me feel like a terrible mother but they've been doing so much better ever since so I'm really encouraged.

How are you all getting along?
Erin & Cory

January 13- CD 1

#786 flavah

flavah
  • Global 100+
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

These are my munchkins! M on left and K on right!

K is doing so much better at the bottle! Still not ready to have the tube removed but he bottles so much more now mommy is so proud! he's also slowly starting to take some pureed food and cereal. M is a total piglet! he eats so much LOL he's almost 14 lbs and K is now finally 12 lbs! :)

Posted Image
Feb 28 - BFP!
Mar 22 u/s - TWINS!

Posted Image

#787 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

OMG Flavah. How stinking cute are they! Are they sitting on their own now? So glad that K is doing well with his bottle. I remember being so proud of the boys when they got rid of their feeding tubes so you must be super-thrilled at the prospect of getting rid of it soon. You've had such a long road from a tough pregnancy, super-preemies and K's feeding tube- I hope you feel like an awesome mom because you so are!
Erin & Cory

January 13- CD 1

#788 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

Thinking of you ladies and thought I'd pop in to say hi.

My boys are doing great. They're getting to be so much fun now- playing, laughing, smiling, grabbing things, trying out new sounds and new foods. Perhaps most awesome for me, they're sleeping through the night most of the time! Since the weather's generally been pretty nice we're getting out for walks more often now which is so nice.

I've started back to work part-time this week. I'm just doing a few hours a week from home so it's a nice way of stretching my brain a bit again while still being home with my kiddos.

Anyone else find themselves thinking about having more babies? I'm purposely not going to make a decision until the kiddos are probably two or so but they are just so sweet and awesome that they make me want to do this all over again. I don't want to go through IVF again but fortunately I have 6 more embabies on ice.

Hope you and your babies are all doing well.
Erin & Cory

January 13- CD 1

#789 jazzie

jazzie
  • Cyclebase
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone and their little ones are doing well Posted Image Mine just turned 6 months today...AMAZING.

Erin_G so happy to hear that your babies are doing so well! I get what you meant about them being fun! I love this age!!!! My daughter giggles so much when our dog plays with her, it's hilarious. I have also thought about having another, but my husband does not want to go through IVF again. Since he has low sperm count due to a reversal, we may just try again the old fashioned way and if it happens it happens, and if not then so be it. But I would really love to add to our family. I'm 36 right now so I feel that urgency that if it's going to happen again, it has to happen soon. I haven't gotten my period yet but I assume it is because I am nursing.

Aimee and Flavah: Awwwww! Your kids are such CUTIE PATOOTIES!!!!

I would love to hear how everyone is doing Posted Image

Me-37 DH-55 (current)

Dx: Male Factor (VR 1/2009 with LSC and poor motility/morphology)

TTC #1 - IVF #1  2011 (see About Me page for more info)

TTC #2: 

Jan 7/2013 - Positive pregnancy test - NATURAL!!

Jan 19/2013 - Miscarriage...bye bye baby xo 

Months of trying and no luck....back to the fert clinic

IVF #2 :

Protocol:  Estridot Patch protocol/Antagonist

Aug 28/2013 - First appt scheduled with OFC....beginning of another journey.

Oct 22/2013 - Block tubes confirmed day 3 ovarian reserve ultrasound showed 12, like to see it at 15. Here we go with IVF #2.  Roughly plan to cycle in Jan 2014

Nov 13/2013 - Consent meeting: patch protocol assigned! Now the wait from the nurse to officially schedule me in.  Cell phone is glued to me...

Dec 11/2013 - Call in Day 1

Dec 21/2013 - Call in postive LH surge

Dec 23/2013 - Meeting with nurse - pick up meds!

Dec 31/2013 - Start Estradot patch every 2 days until next Day 1

Jan 1/2014 - Begin Cetrotide injections for 3 days

Jan 5/2014 - Call in Day 1 again!

Jan 6/2014 - Began stimming!! It's on!  400 Gonal-F & 75 Luveris & 0.5 Dexamethasone

Jan 15/2014 - BW and U/S RE said one more day of stimming believe it or not, then trigger tomorrow!  ET will still happen. smile.png

Jan 16/2014 - Trigger time!

Jan 18/2014 - ER - 18 eggs!!!! Started Endometrin.

Jan 19/2014 - Fert report:  12 mature, 10 fertilized (ICSI)- looking like a Day 5 transfer

Jan 23/2014 - BW and ET!  Transferred one B4AB blast, looks like only 1 will be frozen.  Prescribed estrace (2mg twice a day). Now 2WW.

Jan 25/2014 - Nursed called say 2 were frozen.  Amazed.

Jan 27/2014 - very very very faint evening BFP with FRER!

Jan 28/2014 - faint line again in the morning but darker than yesterday

Feb 4/2014 - Beta result:  529   Going back in for HCG blood test on Feb 6 to see if number is doubling

#790 amiee

amiee
  • 1000+
  • 1,092 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Ok, quick update from me - I'm back to work as of last week. My spouse is taking the next 6 months off to be with the kiddos. So far so good. But I agree now they are more interactive - there is even less time - and why is it that they nap for only 20 minutes if that - and geez they are then wide awake...?
But they are getting to be so much fun now. No teeth yet. We have their 6 month appt on the 22nd and will start solid food then.
A has less hair than I, but it's starting to grow in now.... when they lay next to each other they will hold hands. They both roll over all the time and it looks like I is starting to bunch up his legs so may start crawling soon. It's amazing how many clothes they've out grown and we have them in 12-18 mo clothes now - it's really amazing that the clothing size are all over the map.

They are so good in public but I think they are now noticing who is and who is not Mommie/Momma and have that look and start crying if someone other than us are holding them.

Looks like "I" will need a haircut soon...LOL

Sounds like all of your babies are doing well!!! So glad that it'll be summer for all of us where we can really enjoy them outdoors...

ok back to work...... more later when I find time - take care
Amiee

Attached Files

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

#791 Erin_G

Erin_G
  • Cyclebase
  • 443 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

Wow Aimee. I can't believe your kids are already in 12-18month clothes. We're just into 6-9months now! I love I's hair! My goodness it's cute. How do you find being back at work?

Hopeful: Glad you're doing well. Nothing beats hearing their laughter does it?

AFM: I think N's getting close to crawling. He's definitely able to move around but mostly just rolling and a bit of army crawling. B really doesn't show much interest in the physical stuff but is quite the talker.

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Attached File  IMG_3373crop.jpg   98.84KB   5 downloads
Erin & Cory

January 13- CD 1