* * * * * 2 votes

Genesis Gals

• Please log in to reply
2555 replies to this topic

#26 EarthWoman

EarthWoman
  • Cyclebase
  • 264 posts
  • Interests:Yoga, drumming, reading, theatre, singing, cats, languages, teaching
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:Genesis

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:04 AM

THAT is fantastic! How many times doing IVF did it take if you don't mind me asking? Was so pleased to hear this :)

It took a few tries: 2 fresh and 2 frozen. There's more of a description on the About Me page of my profile (Click here and then choose the "About Me" tab just above the status updates.) :)

Erin, congrats on the beta! Very nice! :dance:

Tardycat, I agree, a consult with another clinic (especially Dr. Hudson) is probably a good idea. I've asked Genesis about second opinions before and they don't mind at all. After all it's your body and your money. Good luck with whatever you decide!
Me: 35, DH: 41
"I'm opening up in sweet surrender to the luminous love light of the One"

#27 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Erin - Great numbers!!! :Emoticons01015: What's the next step for you?

Lyn - Any sign of AF yet? I did watch the first "Baby Formula" episode on Global online the other day. I thought it was well done. Did you watch it (or anyone else)? If so, what do you ladies think?

Tardycat - I'm sorry about your news from you meeting with Dr.Y. Our last cycle we had donor sperm as a back up our last cycle (just in case). Fortunately, we didn't need it, but it was an emotional journey. We talked to a psychologist that specialized in talking to couple about donors and it was just what we needed to understand how we felt about it all. She asked us some great questions to think about too! If you are interested PM me. I also think that getting a second opinion is a great idea!

I hope all the other genesis ladies are doing good!

AFM - AF arrived at lunch on Monday! Woohoo! I go for my first u/s March 14th to check my lining and our FET should be later that week (if everything looks good). The only side effect of the estrace so far is headaches.

Started TTC in October 2007
IVF #1 May/June 2010 - 12 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 transferred, BFN & no frosties
IVF #2 Oct/Nov 2010 - 6 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, BFN & 1 frozen embryo
FET #1 March 2011 - BFN
IVF #3 Aug/Sept 2011 - 8 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, 1 frozen embryo, BFP - It's a boy!

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN

IVF #4 Aug/Sept 2014 - 2 follicles - Cancelled due to poor response

IVF #5 April 2015 -  9 follicles, 6 eggs, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred, no frosties, Beta#1 12dp3dt - 110 / Beta#2 18dp3dt- 491 / Beta#3 22dp3dt - 3032 / Beta#4 @8wks - 55,525 + u/s @8wks revealed baby 3 weeks behind + u/s @10wks no heartbeat / Misscarriage

#28 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts
  • Dx:PCOS

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

LMC - YAY that you go March 14th. I go two days after you! Good luck. I have a really good feeling about this for you.

Earth Woman - read your "about me". Thank you for sharing. I am so glad it has worked out for you both.

TardyCat - how are you doing today? I know that getting not great news sometimes takes a day or so to absorb and then you feel kind of blue. Wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Any more thoughts to a 2nd opinion?

Erin - how are you feeling??!!??

AFM - no period yet. how annoying. I hope it comes soon I want that lining check and orientation already! The Global series on Fertility has been good I think. At least it's not focusing on just career women waiting. It is showing a variety of different obstacles and I like that.

:)

Me: 40 DH: 40
my blog - http://bereavedparen....wordpress.com/
TTC since December 2004
Started going to PCRM in 2006
October 2007: Super ovulation w/IUI
BFP!
our amazing son was born premature he blessed us with 25 days of life and went to Heaven after getting a lung infection (devastated)

Did 6 clomid cycles w/IUI at PCRM from Sept. 2008 - June 2010
Made the switch to Genesis in October of 2010
2 super ovulation w/IUI cycles
both BFN
March 2011
waiting for AF for ultrasound and orientation for IVF!
ultrasound showed lining very thick so have to have a hysteroscopy before starting IVF ...
April 2011
waiting for AF so I can book hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy done. All looked to be fine.
May 2011
AF arrived. Started nasal spray. Yuck! Waiting again for AF to start injections. Should be the beginning of June!
June 2011
cycle cancelled due to poor response and thick uterine lining. d&c to happen before next cycle can be done.
November 2011
d&c done but lining went back to being thick. Put on Marvelon bcp for 2 months.
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
start with 75 Menopur 225 Gonal F, day 6 225 Menopur 225 Gonal F
ER - 11 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
ET - 3 embryos transferred (other 4 didn't make it to the frozen stage )
BFN

Follow up appt. in March
have to do 3 months of COQ10 and DHEA before proceeding.
Not sure if the CoQ10 worked but am quite sure the DHEA made things worse. Went off both vitamins after cycle was cancelled in May 2012.

May 2012
cycle cancelled due to poor response. advised to use donor eggs we're gutted. follow-up appt in June

June 2012
Dr. Yuzpe said my ovaries are NOT done! No donor eggs necessary! Cautiously optimistic. Have to lose 25 lbs and then can try another cycle.

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

Started with 150 Menopur/225 Bravelle. Menopur bumped to 225.

ER - 5 eggs, 4 fertilized

ET - transferred 4 day 2 embryos. Fingers crossed!

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

#29 Sadie02

Sadie02
  • 8 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Vancouver

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:10 AM

Hi LMC...

I am new to this site. I am going thru my first (and hopefully last) IVF. I too am with Dr. Y.

I am super confident that your FET is going to be successful. Dr Y has been extremely thorough and I think we are with the best of the best. I will say my prayers for you.

Here's my story...

Started at PCRM.

now I am at Genesis

I'm 34
DH is 38
TTC for 3yrs now
did 6 cycles of clomid 50mg then discovered polyp
Polyp removed.
did another 6 cycles of clomid 100mg this time still no luck
Changed Dr.(now at Genesis)
They did a vaginal ultrasound and discovered two more polyps. These were removed 2 weeks later
Now I am doing IVF.
CD1 was Jan 26. Was told to start buserelin injections on day 22 (which was Feb 16th) was told to call clinic day period arrived.
Period arrived Feb 25. Clinic said to start Menopur 75mg and 150mg of Bravelle on Feb 26, 27 and 28th then go for blood test March 1. Wait to hear from nurse same day
Mar 1 - went for blood test nurse called and said that my levels were a little low so they increased Bravelle to 225mg.
Going for second blood test on Friday the 4th

#30 tardycat

tardycat
  • Cyclebase
  • 52 posts
  • Dx:Other

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

Welcome Sadie02! – You're right about Genesis, and Dr Yuzpe, we're lucky to have him.

Earthwoman – I read your 'about me' too, and it's learning about experiences like yours that keeps me going - and I don't think I'm speaking for myself,

LMC – It's not often us gals are thrilled with getting AF. Sweet!

lyn-dub – It'll come soon! I know the wait seems so long. All you have to do is think of something else. Aunt Flow likes her entrances surprising!

Earthwoman, lyn_dub, Erin and LMC – So glad you're here! And you were exactly right, being recommended donor eggs sucks. I totally trust Dr Y, but just because he's not wrong about my chances doesn't mean donor eggs is right for me at this point. After thinking hard, I don't want to have any regrets moving in that direction before I'm ready. Before my first IVF, my sister smartly asked what my end point was, me eventually saying four IVFs before donor eggs. I'm not pregnant yet, but I've produced OK eggs, and my response to stims is OK. I've given myself 4 or 5 months before I cycle again and in the meantime I'll phone the donor clinics because that still is the back-up plan (did I just write that?), but I'll also put the whole panic about getting pregnant aside for a while. The worry has just been working against the whole process. I want to do fun stuff, cook and read, and finally read The Infertility Cure! I saw her webcast on the acupuncture forum, and she just made a lot of sense to me. DHEA is an option, and there's lots I can do to get me in the right frame of mind and body over the next while. I'm getting a bike!

Thanks to you all, I've decided to consult with Dr Hudson. In fact, I'd like to meet the man in person and I'll bring him copies of my records from Genesis. I've heard good things, and I want his take on this. I know Dr Y has no issues with second opinions. I saw Dr Cheung at UBC for a second opinion, and he was brilliant.

I tend to write long emails - sorry!
Me, 42

Three unmedicated IUIs
March – May 2010 – bfns

IVF #1 (ICSI)
June/July 2010 – bfn

Four clomid IUIs
Sept – Dec 2010 – bfns

IVF #2
Jan/Feb 2011 – bfn

IVF #3
Feb/March 2012 - converted to IUI
In the 2WW

#31 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

Morning girls :)

Sadie - welcome and good luck! Hope all goes well with you. I started at PCRM and changed to Genesis as well.

tardycat - So so so glad to hear from you. Did you call Dr. Hudson's office and if so when can you get in for a consultation? No worries on long messages! I do too! I'm glad you have had a day of probably being super down and out and then sounds like yesterday was a bit better and more clear and you have a plan of action. A plan of action always feels better doesn't it?

AFM - no AF yet. My body has really been messed up in the last while with irregular periods whereas I used to have regular ones. So still waiting. zzzzzz Getting a little nervous that it's not coming but will see. Already on day 31 today. Geez.

TTC since December 2004
BFP!
our amazing son was born premature he blessed us with 25 days of life and went to Heaven after getting a lung infection (devastated)

both BFN
March 2011
ultrasound showed lining very thick so have to have a hysteroscopy before starting IVF ...
April 2011
waiting for AF so I can book hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy done. All looked to be fine.
May 2011
AF arrived. Started nasal spray. Yuck! Waiting again for AF to start injections. Should be the beginning of June!
June 2011
cycle cancelled due to poor response and thick uterine lining. d&c to happen before next cycle can be done.
November 2011
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
BFN

Follow up appt. in March
Not sure if the CoQ10 worked but am quite sure the DHEA made things worse. Went off both vitamins after cycle was cancelled in May 2012.

May 2012
cycle cancelled due to poor response. advised to use donor eggs we're gutted. follow-up appt in June

June 2012
Dr. Yuzpe said my ovaries are NOT done! No donor eggs necessary! Cautiously optimistic. Have to lose 25 lbs and then can try another cycle.

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

#32 tardycat

tardycat
  • Cyclebase
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:23 PM

Hi all!

lyn_dub – Hope AF comes soon!
Sadie – Good luck tomorrow

It's so much better realizing you've got more options! I just called VFC and the receptionist will ask Dr Hudson whether he'll do a second opinion. I just assumed it would be fine. I said my intention wasn't to switch over, but I'd keep my options open too. They'll get back to me on Monday when the office administrator is in, so I'll keep you posted!

We'll see, feeling better, thanks for encouraging me to call.
Me, 42

Three unmedicated IUIs
March – May 2010 – bfns

IVF #1 (ICSI)
June/July 2010 – bfn

Four clomid IUIs
Sept – Dec 2010 – bfns

IVF #2
Jan/Feb 2011 – bfn

IVF #3
In the 2WW

#33 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

Saide - :506: I hope this is your first and last ivf too! How did your bloodwork go on the 4th?

Tardycat - So true! Just before my ivf/fet cycles are the only time I'm happy to see AF, LOL. That's so great you've come to a decision you are happy with, in the end you are the one that matters most! I also like to have a break between cycles to "regroup" to get ready for the next roller-coaster ride of my next cycle.

Lyn - Has that AF of yours shown up yet?????

Earthwoman & Erin - the fact that you two made it just give me hope and lets me know that ivf does work! How are you two ladies feeling?

AFM - The estrace has made me feel very absent minded (that and the stress probably doesn't help). On Monday get to add another little blue pill to the other 2 I already take. Yeeha!

IVF #1 May/June 2010 - 12 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 transferred, BFN & no frosties
IVF #2 Oct/Nov 2010 - 6 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, BFN & 1 frozen embryo
FET #1 March 2011 - BFN
IVF #3 Aug/Sept 2011 - 8 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized, 2 transferred, 1 frozen embryo, BFP - It's a boy!

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN

IVF #5 April 2015 -  9 follicles, 6 eggs, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred, no frosties, Beta#1 12dp3dt - 110 / Beta#2 18dp3dt- 491 / Beta#3 22dp3dt - 3032 / Beta#4 @8wks - 55,525 + u/s @8wks revealed baby 3 weeks behind + u/s @10wks no heartbeat / Misscarriage

#34 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hello :)

LMC - I am new to IVF terms what is estrace and what does it do?

Sadie - same question as LMC, how did it go yesterday?

Erin - hope all is well, numbers rising and you're feeling ok?

tardycat - how are you holding up?

EarthWoman - how are you feeling?! :)

AFM - YAHHHHH my ol' pal AF arrived yesterday! PHEW! So I go in for sure on the 16th now. YAY! Feeling so hopeful for the first time in a long time.

BTW, I thought the series on Global this week was fantastic. Way better than the one CTV did. I liked that it showed all of the different sides and problems to infertility. I only wish now that the province would help us financially. I'm worried about paying for all of these treatments to come.

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far :)

TTC since December 2004
BFP!

both BFN
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
BFN

Follow up appt. in March

May 2012

June 2012

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

#35 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:03 PM

OH I just remembered something I wanted to ask you ladies. As far as transferring, does Genesis let you decide on the number of embryos? Or do they try to push you to only do two at a time?

Also, after ER when have you done the ET? Just curious.

Thanks!

TTC since December 2004
BFP!

both BFN
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
BFN

Follow up appt. in March

May 2012

June 2012

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

#36 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

Hey Lyn - :woohoo: So glad AF finally decided to show!!!! Estrace is a form of estrogen that helps with the development of the uterine lining for a FET. I have head to genesis on the 14th to check my lining then if things look good then our FET should be a few days later. :) Your question about embryo transfers; We sat down and talked to the nurse before each transfer. So much depends on the quality of your embryos, your medical history, etc. We transfered 2 the first time and 3 the second time.

FET #1 March 2011 - BFN

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN

#37 tardycat

tardycat
  • Cyclebase
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

Lyn – Congrats on your period – yay!

In my case, they transferred all the embryos I had, 2 in the first IVF and 4 in the second, mind you I was 41 (just turned 42 two weeks ago – ugh), and I think they tend to transfer fewer than 4 for younger women. In the end, I'm with LMC, it depends on more factors than just age.

AFM – I'm feeling totally better and hopeful too. Still considering all my options, and it's good knowing they're there!
Me, 42

Three unmedicated IUIs
March – May 2010 – bfns

IVF #1 (ICSI)
June/July 2010 – bfn

Four clomid IUIs
Sept – Dec 2010 – bfns

IVF #2
Jan/Feb 2011 – bfn

IVF #3
In the 2WW

#38 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:32 PM

Morning Genesis ladies!

Just wanted to check in, say "HI". How was your weekend? How is everyone doing?

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Talk soon!

TTC since December 2004
BFP!

both BFN
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
BFN

Follow up appt. in March

May 2012

June 2012

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

#39 MSQ777

MSQ777
  • Global 100+
  • 212 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Genisis

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:15 PM

HI Ladies, i am also at Genesis. We are currently doing our last iui this week then i want to move onto ivf. I have Dr Kashyap and shes great.

A little about me.. I have been trying for 2 1/2 years with "unexplained infertility" or so i thought. Even when i got my HSG they said it was all ok. But that was just my OB. Finally got to Genesis and they told me I have elevated prolactin and one partially blocked tube and at a high risk for ectopic .. great. would have been nice to know. so im on some pills for the prolactin and she wanted to try iui and clomid first. This is our second round of doing iui but i dont think i can do a third. if we can get financing i want to go to ivf. I am almost 37 and dont want to wait any longer HAH.

As for embryos. Dr Kashyap said she will only ever do 2 and no more. Yet with IUI they dont do monitoring so isnt that a higher risk for multiples? I really dont get it. But she has been great help.

So i guess im just lurking for now. And if this months iui doesnt work i will be asking lots of questions :)

IVF - July 2011 - BFN. only 1 egg froze

FET Dec 11 - transfered 1 egg - Unfroze OK!
6dp5dt - Bfn
8dp5dt - BFP!
12dp5dt - Digital BFP!
Dec 27 - 16dp5dt - 1st Beta - 745!
Jan 3rd 2nd beta - 6 weeks exactly - 10460!!!
WOOP doubling every 44 hours
Jan 10th - 7 weeks first u/s - saw babies hb at 130!
Jan 18 - 8w1d second u/s - baby growing perfectly HB 163
April 11 - found out having a GIRL!!!

Due Aug 29 2013
20 week U/S
baby20wSMALL_zpsd036e9a1.jpg

#40 Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth
  • Global 100+
  • 200 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

MSQ777 - I had doctor Hashyup to and I really liked her.

LMC - so exciting, finally things are under way!!

Tardycat - How are you feeling?

Lyn - Genesis does alot of Set's, we insisted one 2.

I had my first u/s today and we have 2 embryos in there, I'm in shock! I was sure it was only one.
Me - 28 DH - 34
Me - PCOS
DH - CBAVD
We have an adorbale Golden Doodle named Cooper that we love more than anything!
IVF/ICSI#1 - ER - February 7/11
ET - February 12/11
8 wk U/S - 2 perfect Heartbeats! 176 bpm and 167 bpm

Delivered on August 25, 2011 at 30 weeks, after 11 weeks in the hospital on bedrest.
We now have a beautiful DD and a precious angel DS who left us shortly after he was born...

#41 tardycat

tardycat
  • Cyclebase
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

That's great Erin! I know you were feeling worried. And you've got two!

Hi MSQ777 – About the IUIs, if I had to do it over, I would have done fewer myself, but you never know until you try. Glad you've already planned your next big step.

Victoria Fertility Clinic called be back about the consultation (great!), but it will take a few months to see him (less great). But, I'll take it! My hope was I could see him sooner just to know whether he'll accept me or not, then spend 4 months at least taking a vacation from IVFland, getting healthier, and taking the DHEA Dr Yuzpe gave me a prescription for.

Now, it seems if I wait 3 months to see Dr Hudson, and I want to be on DHEA for 4 months, it would take 7 months to do the IVF. Maybe a bit too long for someone who is now 42! Or it might just be a long enough break to get out of the 'I must get pregnant now' feeling. I'm still thinking on that and whether the whole DHEA thing is the best reason to wait for another cycle.

Anyway, ladies, that's my latest update, I really am doing good. I've decided to go back to Mexico with my sister and some close friends at Christmas, but this time, I'm taking as much time off as I can!
Me, 42

Three unmedicated IUIs
March – May 2010 – bfns

IVF #1 (ICSI)
June/July 2010 – bfn

Four clomid IUIs
Sept – Dec 2010 – bfns

IVF #2
Jan/Feb 2011 – bfn

IVF #3
In the 2WW

#42 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to pop in to see how everyone was doing and where everyone is at :). DH and I start an action packed week starting on Monday with our first lining check, then we will see what the next step is. :)

MSQ777 - Where are you right now with you cycle? Are you in the middle of a IUI cycle?

Tardycat - That's great you got an appointment to speak to Dr. H. I find that taking time between my cycles gives me time to refocus. I hope the next 3 months go by quickly for you!

Erin - OMG..2! That is such great news! When do you go in again for a u/s?

Lyn - I hope things are going good with you!

Have a great weekend ladies!

FET #1 March 2011 - BFN

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN

#43 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:42 PM

Morning ladies :)

LMC - how did the ultrasound go?

How is everyone else doing? Catch me up! Hope everyone is good :)

AFM - we go Wed. for our lining check and then I'm assuming we do the 2 hr orientation that morning as well? Anyone know?

This is a rough week for me. As you may or may not know our son passed away almost 3 yrs ago. He lived for 25 days in Children's Hospital before passing away. Friday is his 3rd birthday. So it's tough. We go to a Bereavement Group this week and have the IVF orientation. Tough week to have all of this as we only want our son here with us. Ironic how both of the other things fall into this week. So that's me. Trying to get by minute by minute but hanging in there.

Talk soon ladies :)

TTC since December 2004
BFP!

both BFN
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
BFN

Follow up appt. in March

May 2012

June 2012

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

#44 Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth
  • Global 100+
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

LMC - yay! things are finally starting to roll along, please keep us posted! How was the lining?
My next u/s is next week - I am so nervous...
lyn - I am so sorry for your loss, you and your DH will be in my thoughts and prayers. The timing is very ironic. I know that your son is watching over you!:Emoticons09780:
Our IVF orientation was scheduled for right after we met with the doctor.

Hugs to you all!!
Me - 28 DH - 34
Me - PCOS
DH - CBAVD
ET - February 12/11

Delivered on August 25, 2011 at 30 weeks, after 11 weeks in the hospital on bedrest.
We now have a beautiful DD and a precious angel DS who left us shortly after he was born...

#45 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

Lyn - Strength to you and your DH today. :Emoticons09710:

Erin - Good luck with your u/s next week and make sure to keep us posted! I'm curios, what was more stressful for you; the 2ww or waiting for your ultrasounds?

AFM - Dr. K did my u/s today and my lining was "beautiful". It made me feel pretty good. So, know I feel that my end of the deal is done, now it all up to our embryo to thaw okay on Friday. :crsd:

FET #1 March 2011 - BFN

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN

#46 lyn_dub

lyn_dub
  • Global 100+
  • 415 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:49 PM

LMC - did Dr. K say what your lining was at? Keep us posted for Friday! YAH!

Erin - don't worry about the ultrasound all will be good.

AFM - Thanks for the thoughts ladies. I am so hoping my lining is ok on Wed. and we can get this ball rolling!

TTC since December 2004
BFP!

both BFN
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011
January 2012
IVF/ICSI #1
BFN

Follow up appt. in March

May 2012

June 2012

January 2013

IVF/ICSI #2

BFP! - beta 441 14dpt

Beta #2 - 6752   21dpt

#47 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

Lyn - it was 7.66mm today.

FET #1 March 2011 - BFN

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN

#48 Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth
  • Global 100+
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

LMC - Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and your little embie! :th_acheerlead:

The waiting and worrying never ends, the doctor said it will never end, her kids are in their 20's and she still worries. That was a nice fresh persective, she went through 5 IVF cycles. I am trying to take it one day at a time - easier said than done!!
Me - 28 DH - 34
Me - PCOS
DH - CBAVD
ET - February 12/11

#49 tardycat

tardycat
  • Cyclebase
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

Good Luck LMC!
Me, 42

Three unmedicated IUIs
March – May 2010 – bfns

IVF #1 (ICSI)
June/July 2010 – bfn

Four clomid IUIs
Sept – Dec 2010 – bfns

IVF #2
Jan/Feb 2011 – bfn

IVF #3
In the 2WW

#50 Savvy

Savvy
  • Cyclebase
  • 1027 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

Thanks ladies! Our embryo survived and had 90% cell retention. :) I'm so so happy we made it this far. Now for the 2ww....

FET #1 March 2011 - BFN

FET #2 March 2014 - BFN