- - - - -

DQ Alpha match

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gibasgirl

gibasgirl
  • Site Admin
  • 13,034 posts
  • Interests:I like many things, music (all kinds), tennis, photography, and languages to name a few. Ok, interior and industrial design, opera, and TV. Yes, TV, there are just so many darn good TV shows on the air. Ugh, it's hard to resist.
  • Dx:Unexplained

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

Hello Doctor,

What is the significance of a DQ Alpha match? Apparently there are two kinds: partial and full. What is the significance and is treatment possible at this time?

Also, where can I find reliable information on this subject? (Google can be hit and miss) I don't even know what a DQ Alpha is exactly.

Thanks in advance!

#2 beattie

beattie
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hello Doctor,

What is the significance of a DQ Alpha match? Apparently there are two kinds: partial and full. What is the significance and is treatment possible at this time?

Also, where can I find reliable information on this subject? (Google can be hit and miss) I don't even know what a DQ Alpha is exactly.

Thanks in advance!

#3 beattie

beattie
  • 5 posts
  • Dx:N/A

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

Sorry have just lost a long post!

Not a doctor but would recommend you check out:

Fertility Friends website- immunology and investigations forum - frequently asked questions
Alan Beer Centre Website
Yahoo Reproductive Immunology Forum

I had a match with my husband- we had Lymphocyte Immunisation Therapy and it worked for us

Good luck

Bx
  • gibasgirl likes this