Over 40 and pregnant or trying to be

4549 replies to this topic

#4401 Beck107

Beck107
  • 7 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:Rouge Valley

Posted 06 February 2016 - 09:47 AM

So I went for my Sonohysterography on Thursday. The doctor told me that although I had a tubal ligation years ago, one of my tubes is open. I am still going for cycle monitoring and have an endometrial biopsy scheduled for the end of February. As mentioned before I'm 43. For those of you in this already, what are your thoughts on this? What do you think the treatment plan would be?

#4402 burSu

burSu
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I like cooking and baking
  • Dx:Cancer

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:20 AM

Hello everyone

I'm 42 and dream about get pregnant. 

my medical records must be longer then a novel. 

a malignant cancer of both ovaries

complicated operation to remove the ovaries

chemotherapy

a course of treatment after chemo

I wish i freeze my egg before the cancer I didn't even knew i was in the risk group

I have a boyfriend and he have a daughter from another relationship. She is 15 and live with her mother but she come to us almost every weekend. I would love to have a baby

My only chance is with donors egg

Have anyone here experience donation??

I don't know with whom I can talk about it

#4403 Loobylou

Loobylou
  • 3 posts
  • Dx:Immunological
  • My Clinic:Markham

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:51 AM

After multiple IVF cycles and testing I finally fell pregnant at 42. Like you, I was  basket case through my whole pregnancy having also miscarried previously. I had my daughter at 43 and haven't looked back. I had to take comfort in the doctors expertise and try not to worry unless they were. Once I could feel the baby moving it gave me a much greater feeling of comfort. then when it didn't move I worried. You just can catch a break! all worth it in the end but  doesn't make the worry go away! keep strong!

• Highest hopes likes this

#4404 Baby 4 Millers

Baby 4 Millers
  • 1000+
  • 1,085 posts
  • Dx:Unexplained
  • My Clinic:Calgary

Posted 12 February 2016 - 04:41 PM

Loobylou did you use own eggs or donor? Been told now 10% chance of own eggs working. Not sure what to do. We were blessed with a boy 3 years ago on our first cycle and no luck since.
Me 43 DH 45. 2ww post day 3 transfer

#4405 Melissa182

Melissa182
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:41 PM

I have been told there is a 10% chance as well with my own eggs. I have decided to research doctors in major US cities (I live in the US), as I figure they must get many more women in their 40s than the doctors where I live.  This is all so difficult and I am so glad to have all of you ladies here

• Highest hopes likes this

#4406 Beck107

Beck107
  • 7 posts
  • My Clinic:Rouge Valley

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

I agree Melissa, this is all so difficult but hopefully we all get through this positively. I'm 43 and haven't even started yet. Scheduled for my endometrial biopsy soon and the on to the treatment plan. I had a tubal ligation years ago but have just recently been told it failed on one side, one tube is still open. Not sure what type of treatment plan they will suggest.

#4407 Melissa182

Melissa182
  • Global 100+
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:11 AM

I am researching clinics and options just to help myself deal with the fear, stress and anxiety (being honest!) of my situation. I will be 40 in two weeks, I have three failed FETs since July 2015.  I have 5 blasts left that were frozen when I was just about to turn 37, the first 6 were used on the three failed FETs.

I am truly, honestly scared that I may not have a child.  I live in the US and the CHR clinic in NYC says 51% of its patients are over the age of 40. I live in Florida and would have to travel.  The cost of another IVF combined with what even this clinic says are "improbable chances of success"....its just so heartbreaking.

I want to be positive and think that one of these last 5 blasts will take, but I know they put the best in first and that they are doing down in quality with each transfer. I don't have a lot of confidence in these remaining 5 blasts. I hate admitting that. I am not this kind of person, but infertility has led to experience a whole lot of new, negative emotions.

I keep trying to get centered through prayer, positive thinking and saying things like, "God will provide the means and the baby if it is meant to be." I feel better for a few minutes and then I revert back to being scared again. Ugh

#4408 Kadie-lee

Kadie-lee
  • Global 100+
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:support from other ladies ttc. miscarriages, how to stay pupo, BV..
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:Origin Clinic Belfast, Ireland

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:19 AM

Hi there, im 39, 40 in may. This will be our 6th go of ivf. After 3 failed attempts and havin tubes removed, we had a blighted ovum on the 4th, nearly drove me over the edge, then on 5th go of ivf my beautiful boy was born, he is 2.4 months and flying along! I really hope this go works as we cant afford to go again 😕😕would really love a sibling for him. They way i look at it is, my amh is 3.9, 3-4 possibly we,ll get. And it only takes one to att. There putting two bk and they would have put three if i was over 40. Bummer! But, again, it only takes one! So i start diwn reg on sat, fingers crossed!!

Me: 39, DH 40..ttc: 10 years
had tubes repaired due to burst appendix, then had hydrosalpinx due to toxic liquid. Doc said it may improve chances.
ivf: 1 
9 eggs retrieved
5 fertilised
transferred one day 3 embryo
froze two blasts
sadly bfn

transfered one blast from frozen, other one didn't make the thaw, sadly ended in bfn...

ivf 2
4 eggs retreived (11-11-11)
3 fetilised (12-11-11)
transferred two 3 day embryos (14-11-11)
None to freeze, quality not good enough
and yet another bfn
eusa_wall.gif  (27-11-11) (when is this going to end)
Ivf 3
9 egg retrieved (11-7-12)
7 fertilised (12-7-12)eusa_dance.gif
7 still hanging in there but, 4 are top quality (13-7-2012)
4 made it to blastocyst stage, 2 arrested and one kinda hanging in (14-7-12)
transferred 2 top quality (16-7-12), the clinic also told us today we have two blasts left, we are waiting to hear if they are suitable for freezing
day 6 since ER, other two are not suitable for freezing (17-7-12)

Got a faint line todayeusa_pray.gif  (25-7-12), ttc for 10 yrs. So excited !!!! pls get stronger hpt line...sadly ended in a MC, my little 8388.gif ,  devastated !!, life can be so cruel...(18-08-12)

Ivf 4
cd 1 19th of nov
started down reg (9-12-12)
here we go again!!!stork-baby.gif

started stimming (25-12-12)
Egg collection (7-1-13), 5 retrieved
4 fertilized (8-1-13)eusa_pray.gif
Day 2:  3 embryos are 4 cells and 1 are 2 cells
Day 3:  3 embryos are 7 cells and 1 lagging
Day 4:  delicate day, cannot be looked in at..
Day 5:  transferred 1 early blast and 1 cc blast, I am so excited, pls little beans.... pls grow!! crsd.gif
Day of test (25-1-13)
(11dpt) 22-1-13, BFP..whoo hoo, yippee:preggo:, beta 1000 on the 26th of Jan,  pls god let it keep doubling.. EDD: 23 of sept
voq3.png My beautiful boy is now nearly 2and a half...babyboy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif
Ivf fresh cycle no (5)
started down reg on the (18-05-2016)
Here we go again, stork-baby.gifstork-baby.gif pls pls pls work.. no more money or energy to do another go!!

#4409 Sunshine124

Sunshine124
  • Global 100+
  • 680 posts
  • My Clinic:RFP

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:15 AM

Kadie Lee I can relate to the mental state being diminished post blighted ovum. My last attempt was a blighted ovum (Oct transfer) and while I felt so grateful for the idea that little embie was trying so hard, the extra month long roller coaster ride just about pushed me over the edge. At the time I felt like I was done with the whole project sibling thing but here I am again, ready for another round. One last embie in the freezer and praying he/she thaws well. Best of luck to you in this cycle!
  • ButterflyBaby likes this
Me: 47, SMBC with DS - 2 years 5 months

See About Me for HX

FET #4 2016 - final embie eusa_pray.gif 
March 5th - start Suprefact
​March 19th - start Estrace 
​April 1st - Lining at 8.9mm
​April 4th - start PIO
​April 8th - Transfer
​April 20th - 12dp5dt (4w3d) beta is 920 !!  Eeek!!
​April 26th - 18dp5dt (5w2d) beta is 21449 !!  Triple Eeek!!
Some bleeding so a third beta was ordered
​May 2nd - 24dp5dt (6w1d) beta is 116643
​May 6th - 6w5d U/S showed one bean measuring 7w hb 134  <3
​May 19th - 8w4d U/S showed one bean measuring right on track CRL 21mm hb 163

p4Fsm7.png

#4410 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 531 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:McGill & ARTUS

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

Hi all,

Warm welcome to those who've joined recently, and best of luck.
So sorry for those who have recently experienced losses and failed cycles.

Mouse - I'm sorry to hear of your ectopic on your last round. Do you mind if I ask - were you age 48 trying with OE? (Sorry if I should know this...)

Melissa, how are things going? I think your emotions are normal and we can all relate especially to the sadness, fear, and anxiety - at least I can very much relate.

Beck, have you found anything out about your tube?  I think if the tube is normal, they could leave it, but since you have tubal ligation, it could be damaged and in that case they may recommend clipping or removing it for best chance of success going forward. I had both of my tubes removed.

BurSu, so sorry for all you have gone through. Since you need donor egg and your partner already has a child, another option could be donor embryo which would likely be less expensive and easier to find than donor eggs. Just an idea.

Question:
With upcoming FET, my doc has recommended time off work for 2 weeks after transfer, and then if successful, staying off work up to 12th week of PG.  
Just wondering if this is typical for 40+ as my understanding is that in general (with younger than us) some clinics advise time off during the 2ww and others don't. As for time off after getting the BFP, I haven't actually heard of this being advised to anyone - has anyone heard of this or been told this?

I'm not opposed to it and I'm guessing that it's being recommended due to the "high risk" aspect (my age, which is actually 47). I also have endometriosis and some immune issues, in addition to some anxiety over the whole situation which my doctor noticed, so perhaps it's being advised with all of this taken into account.  I know everyone is different and some people do better at home being more relaxed, and others prefer to be working to have the distraction.  Of course it depends on the job.  In my case it's a desk job so physically it wouldn't be an issue but I find it a little stressful as opposed to distracting. So I agree with the doc but I do worry about people's perceptions of me being away for so much sick time which I am not sharing the reason for the leave. Also if it works and when they find out later about the PG (knock on wood), I worry that they will question why I needed to be off work for the first trimester - is that unheard of? My partner is telling me he thinks it sounds strange as he's never heard of anyone doing this (unless they are having unexpected health problems during the PG of course).

Thanks for any input.

40+ and TTC: 6 yrs. Dx: Age & Endometriosis & Tubal

IUI & IVFx2 = BFN

Next steps: FET in 2016 with my frozen eggs

Facebook: facebook.com/aquablueglow

Follow me @aquablueglow

Pinterest: pinterest.com/aquablueglow

SK Pelvic Pain & EndometriosisWarriors Group: www.facebook.com/groups/saskendosisters

#4411 GabyP

GabyP
  • Global 100+
  • 220 posts
  • My Clinic:Interafertility

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:30 PM

I did not and was 50 at the time, I was off work but not because of the 2 ww. Just had decided to have fun and to  enjoy life. I walked, visited friends, did gardening and was more active than i would have been while at work. Almost like "being on  a mission for killing time and yet having fun". After BFP went back to working two jobs and stressful ones, I might add. Was aware of being careful to not go crazy as I did not wish for my little one to be affected, yet also believed that being active would be good for her and me. It worked. Currently taking a day off from work as she is in pain from getting her upper front teethyahoo.gif

#4412 vve

vve
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts
  • My Clinic:MFC

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:39 PM

Thank you so much ladies. I just found this forum. I am turning 42 end of this month and starting my 4th cycle tomorrow. I hope I will get a BFP as my 42nd bday present.

I have low AMH and high FSH. I figure my chance won't be good but after reading your posts and seeing some of you are also from Markham, giving me a little hope that I could be lucky too. Thank you. 

• Kadie-lee likes this

Low AMH and high FSH
Uterine fibroids- myomectomy 2015

IVF#1-oct 2015
-3 follicles, cancelled and changed to IUI on day of ER- LH surged, ovaluated, cycle cancelled
-converted to IUI #1-BFN

IVF#2-nov 2015
-5 follicles, 3 eggs retrieved-1 fertilized
-day 3 A1 embryo transferred-BFN

IVF#3-Jan 2016
-LH surged on day 9, 1 follicle, cycle cancelled, converted to IUI
-converted to IUI#2-Feb 16-BFN

IVF#4-Mar 4/16

Mar 10-day 8-only 1 lead follicle at 1.7, the next one is only 1.1! sad.png

Mar 14-surprise!! Retrieved 5 eggs

Mar 15-  able to ICSI 4 and 3 fertilized!

Mar 17-  day 3: 1-Grade 1, 10-12 cell; 2-Grade 3, 8 cell and 6 cell

Mar 19-  day 5: 1-5AA0 blast, 1-morula, 1-??, transfer 5AA0, waiting to see if the others would continue to grow, 2WW

Mar 21-  the two lower grade embies did not make it to freeze

Mar 31- BFN

#4413 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Super Moderator
  • 5,400 posts
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:52 PM

To answer the question above, yes it was OE (long story but DH is not open to donor). I knew it was beyond a long shot but DH needed to close the sibling door and another cycle was what he felt would allow that.

I never took time off after transfer - on my successful transfer I was clinic to cubicle in about 2-3 hours. I went kayaking the next day.  FWIW, I've been told by clinic staff that the reason they advise time off or excess rest is to ensure that the patient feels she's done everything she can and won't blame herself (or the clinic) if things go badly.  In the end that's what you have to base your decisions on - do whatever will leave you with the fewest "what ifs" and "if onlys" if things don't turn out how you hope.

Fingers crossed for you!

The plural of anecdote is not data.  

#4414 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 531 posts
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:McGill & ARTUS

Posted 03 March 2016 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for the feedback and welcome vve :)

Mouse, you must have super egg quality!  So unfortunate about the ectopic as just producing the embryo at age 48 is almost a miracle.

40+ and TTC: 6 yrs. Dx: Age & Endometriosis & Tubal

IUI & IVFx2 = BFN

Next steps: FET in 2016 with my frozen eggs

Facebook: facebook.com/aquablueglow

Follow me @aquablueglow

Pinterest: pinterest.com/aquablueglow

SK Pelvic Pain & EndometriosisWarriors Group: www.facebook.com/groups/saskendosisters

#4415 vve

vve
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

just wonder any of you took baby aspirin during and/or after stimulation? 

• Springle likes this

Low AMH and high FSH

IVF#1-oct 2015
-3 follicles, cancelled and changed to IUI on day of ER- LH surged, ovaluated, cycle cancelled
-converted to IUI #1-BFN

IVF#2-nov 2015

IVF#3-Jan 2016

IVF#4-Mar 4/16

Mar 19-  day 5: 1-5AA0 blast, 1-morula, 1-??, transfer 5AA0, waiting to see if the others would continue to grow, 2WW

Mar 31- BFN

#4416 AMexicanInHamilton

AMexicanInHamilton
  • Global 100+
  • 109 posts
  • My Clinic:CreATe

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:24 PM

I took baby aspirin after my IUI

Me: 44, DH, 57, TTC first child for both of us since April 2009

September 2010 – Parlodel, BFP, m/c 5w

January 2011 referred to the Hannam centre (Toronto), all tests were great: Dx: Unexplained. After a few days they called me to say they forgot to tell me I had a polyp (about 1mm) and I needed a hysteroscopy. My own doctor in Mexico City said I was perfect and the polyp was too small to matter.

August, 2013 – Omifin + IUI#1 (Mexico City) with sex selection (after all, everything was supposed to be perfect, and we both would prefer a girl if possible...), BFN

July, 2014 – Omifin + IUI#2 (Mexico City, no sex selection, this time I had an injection to trigger ovulation 36 hrs before IUI) BFP, 7w U/S slow heartbeat, 8w U/S no heartbeat, m/c 9w

April 6, 2015 – Omifin + IUI#3 (Xalapa, Veracruz) had the injection to trigger (also 36 hrs before IUI) but the day of the IUI it turned out that the sample had a low sperm count (2 million - maybe because we BD'd 36 hrs before IUI?), BFN

I became 44 on the 8th of July.

July 27, 2015 - Letrozole + injectables + trigger (12 hrs before IUI) IUI#4 (Hamilton, Ontario) I had 5 good follicles and hubby's sperm count was 18.5 million post wash. BFN!!!

August 22, 2015 - Letrozole + (a lot less) injections + trigger (Hamilton, Ontario) IUI#5. I had ONE (bigger) follicle and hubby's sperm count was 27 million post wash. BFN cry.gif

September 2015 - I put profiles on NRFA and MiraclesWaiting to find a match for an open embryo donation.

December 2015 - An embryo donor contacted me out of the blue through MiraclesWaiting!

January 2016 - Sonohysterogram and hysteroscopy at my new clinic in Toronto. 

February 2016 - All consent forms have been signed for the open embryo donation.

April 6, 2016 - Our embryos were delivered Emoticons09793.gif

#4417 Kadie-lee

Kadie-lee
  • Global 100+
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

Kadie Lee I can relate to the mental state being diminished post blighted ovum. My last attempt was a blighted ovum (Oct transfer) and while I felt so grateful for the idea that little embie was trying so hard, the extra month long roller coaster ride just about pushed me over the edge. At the time I felt like I was done with the whole project sibling thing but here I am again, ready for another round. One last embie in the freezer and praying he/she thaws well. Best of luck to you in this cycle!

sorry sunshine, only seeing this now.  and i thought no-one was talkin to me.. th_aggahhh.gif , keep missing posts..  hi, what stage are u at now.. im on down reg now 2.3 days, waiting for af, this is a fresh cycle..

• Sunshine124 likes this

had tubes repaired due to burst appendix, then had hydrosalpinx due to toxic liquid. Doc said it may improve chances.
9 eggs retrieved
5 fertilised
froze two blasts
sadly bfn

transfered one blast from frozen, other one didn't make the thaw, sadly ended in bfn...

ivf 2
3 fetilised (12-11-11)
and yet another bfn
Ivf 3
transferred 2 top quality (16-7-12), the clinic also told us today we have two blasts left, we are waiting to hear if they are suitable for freezing

Got a faint line todayeusa_pray.gif  (25-7-12), ttc for 10 yrs. So excited !!!! pls get stronger hpt line...sadly ended in a MC, my little 8388.gif ,  devastated !!, life can be so cruel...(18-08-12)

Ivf 4
cd 1 19th of nov

Day 5:  transferred 1 early blast and 1 cc blast, I am so excited, pls little beans.... pls grow!! crsd.gif
Day of test (25-1-13)
(11dpt) 22-1-13, BFP..whoo hoo, yippee:preggo:, beta 1000 on the 26th of Jan,  pls god let it keep doubling.. EDD: 23 of sept
voq3.png My beautiful boy is now nearly 2and a half...babyboy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif
Ivf fresh cycle no (5)
Here we go again, stork-baby.gifstork-baby.gif pls pls pls work.. no more money or energy to do another go!!

#4418 Springle

Springle
  • 10 posts
  • My Clinic:ReProMed

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

Hi Sharlene, Thank goodness there is someone else other then me looking for support from the 40 and over women who are trying to have a baby.  I'm new to this site, a friend mentioned it to me and I decided what the heck, I will give it a try.  I am 48 years old and desperately want to have a child now.   Of course I had to use an egg donor, so I decided to ask my niece and she was so very grateful to do this for me and my husband.  On Friday past, March 4th we retrieved her eggs with great success and now they are in fertilization.  On Wednesday, March 9th i do insemination and we are extremely excited.  I was told to be positive and trying hard to be that way.  As for my AGE....its just a number girlfriend, I feel and look good for my age and I honestly don't feel 48.  What's the saying now "The New 48 is 38", i will take it hahaha

In the past couple of months its been a journey for my niece and I.  So much medication and needles etc. (glad its over for her) but now its my turn.  Lots of meds and needles in the butt and damn it hurts like hell but i keep going.  

Stay positive!

I guess the title says it all - is anyone else out there who is over that dreaded number (40, arghh!) and either pregnant or trying to become so?

I am not just asking for the sake of it - I'm 43 (double arghh!) and pregnant for the 2nd time - the first ended in a miscarriage where the embryo stopped developing at 6w2d. So far, I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow (retrieval was on 4/12). I'm nervous as heck about another m/c and was already sure I lost it on Tuesday - but was amazed to find out I hadn't. I think I'd almost be more surprised if I don't miscarry, which I kinda hate - but I think I'll get optimistic when I pass 6w2d.

Just a "shout out" to others of you who may be in my age range - and want to touch base. A friend who went through IVF 8+ years ago was trying to tell me how I shouldn't worry so much cause she had her twins when she was older, too - 36 is not "older" when I'm 43, but she didn't seem to appreciate that (I know she was trying to be helpful but I wish I was only 36, believe me!).

• Kadie-lee likes this

Emoticons09710.gif Springle

#4419 t-bird

t-bird
  • 70 posts
  • My Clinic:LHSC

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

Hello All, I just wanted to let you know that my journey here has come to a close with a very happy ending.

I will be 44 next week and I'm so happy to say that my darling little boy, Theo, is two weeks old. We started IVF last year and I got pregnant on our first cycle. One of our tiny little 4 and 5 cell embryos took hold and grew into our beautiful baby boy.

The odds were stacked against us - we were given between an 8%-15% chance of success and were strongly encouraged to use donor eggs. Still, our doctor allowed us to try and it feels like we won the lottery.

I wish all of you here all the best with your IVF journeys. Follow your hearts and do what is right for you.

• leigh14, Yearning, Kadie-lee and 6 others like this

May/June 2015 - First time IVF @ 43 years old. AMH 1.05, FSH 7

16/05/15 - 9 antrals on Day 2

01/06/15 - 3 eggs Retrieved

03/06/15 - 2 eggs fertilized (2 cell & 4 cell)

04/06/15- Transfer two embryos (4 cell & 5 cell)

19/06/15 - BFP!! Beta 872

29/08/15 - 1/10,000 risk on Panorama Test

19/02/16 - Welcome baby THEO!! 

#4420 Kadie-lee

Kadie-lee
  • Global 100+
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:34 AM

Springle, wow, ur niece sounds like such a good person👌. I wish you all the best and hope and pray for u that you get a lil bundle of joy.. 💃👱 tbird, i have a lil boy too, i tryed for 10 yrs to get him, went through so many op, fresh cycles and a frozen transfer, the last fresh cycle i got an early blast and that is him, oscar my gem, 2.5 months..fingers crossed with a sibling for him!! Its our definete last time to do it as we had to borrow again to do it.. only one funded cycle in ireland..
  • Springle likes this

9 eggs retrieved
5 fertilised
froze two blasts
sadly bfn

ivf 2
3 fetilised (12-11-11)
and yet another bfn
Ivf 3

Ivf 4
cd 1 19th of nov

Day of test (25-1-13)
Ivf fresh cycle no (5)

#4421 Springle

Springle
  • 10 posts
  • My Clinic:ReProMed

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:40 AM

just wonder any of you took baby aspirin during and/or after stimulation? 

Yes I've been taking baby aspirin for the past while now.  I have my insemination done on March 9 Tomorrow. :)

Emoticons09710.gif Springle

#4422 vve

vve
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

Good luck Kadie-lee, I am on day 5 stimulation, still don't know how many follicles yet. I hope I have better luck this cycle. We have only one funded cycle in ON, Canada too. 

Springle- Good luck tomorrow! 

• Kadie-lee likes this

Low AMH and high FSH

IVF#1-oct 2015
-converted to IUI #1-BFN

IVF#2-nov 2015

IVF#3-Jan 2016

IVF#4-Mar 4/16

Mar 31- BFN

#4423 Kadie-lee

Kadie-lee
  • Global 100+
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:23 AM

Springle good luck also!!

Vve: yeah, its awful only one funded cycle.. weve done five fresh now and one frozen, no holidays outside ireland in 10 years, im dying for sum hot sun and adventure, lol. your nearly there, how long were you on down reg? Fingers crossed for good strong egg and fertilisation reports.
  • Springle likes this

9 eggs retrieved
5 fertilised
froze two blasts
sadly bfn

ivf 2
3 fetilised (12-11-11)
and yet another bfn
Ivf 3

Ivf 4
cd 1 19th of nov

Day of test (25-1-13)
Ivf fresh cycle no (5)

#4424 Kadie-lee

Kadie-lee
  • Global 100+
  • 376 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:29 AM

Meant to say im on down reg 2.3 weeks!!

9 eggs retrieved
5 fertilised
froze two blasts
sadly bfn

ivf 2
3 fetilised (12-11-11)
and yet another bfn
Ivf 3

Ivf 4
cd 1 19th of nov

Day of test (25-1-13)
Ivf fresh cycle no (5)

#4425 vve

vve
  • Global 100+
  • 187 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:33 AM

Meant to say im on down reg 2.3 weeks!!

Sorry Kadie, what's "down reg"? 

My protocol starts on day 2 of my cycle. I don't need to be on any birth control pills or any drugs before stimulation.  

Low AMH and high FSH

IVF#1-oct 2015
-converted to IUI #1-BFN

IVF#2-nov 2015

IVF#3-Jan 2016

IVF#4-Mar 4/16

Mar 31- BFN