Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Over 40 and pregnant or trying to be

4249 replies to this topic

#4226 juice

juice
  • Global 100+
  • 493 posts
  • Interests:Getting pregnant!! Used to have others, can't remember lol.
  • Dx:DOR
  • My Clinic:PCRM

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:07 PM

Hi Ladies...I've been off for a while, trying to re-group and make some tough decisions.  Alleycat, your message inspired me to send out a quick update.

We have decided to move forward with DE.  We were going to try going abroad to Greece (clinic there was SO helpful...), but my husband works overseas and I didn't want to have to schedule chunks of time off - it just seemed very complicated.  So, I got a referral to Create and met with a doctor there.  We have also checked a few donor clinics out and have decided to move forward with Little Miracles.  After searching and searching, we think we have found a donor.  She doesn't look quite as much like me as I would have hoped - but there is some resemblance and she is healthy, which is most important at this stage, I think (and hope!).  My doctor believes in doing exclusive DE so that we can give ourselves the best possible chance - we've had too much heartache already and lost so much financially...it's our very last chance to try.  So, that is how we have come to accept an exclusive cycle. 

I'm still nervous about what people will say if this works - pregnant at my age!  Geez.  But, I have also been noticing A LOT of older moms around and can only assume that there are a lot more women in our position these days for whatever reason.

Anyway, we estimate that the total cost will be around $20K - $22K.  I don't know...maybe a bit less, I hope.  I hate that it cost this much - but I also feel much more comfortable doing this here, where I live...although Sami's trip to Mexico certainly does sound lovely!!!!

Good luck Sweets!! It's a very tough decision emotionally and financially. We are lucky to have family that can help us out but it's still hard. Thanks for sharing, and you can count on us for support.

• Sweets70, alleycat73 and Babybemine like this

me - 45.5, husband - 43.5

1 natural pregnancy but m/c in June 2011

7 failed IUIs, 3 medicated and 4 non-medicated, all BFN

I was a poor responder to the meds, only produced 1 viable egg so I'm not a candidate for IVF

Suffering  deeply, watching all my friends get pregnant and raise kids.

No one in my immediate circle of friends and family who has gone through this so forums are amazingly helpful.

Dec 2013 - have chosen a donor with San Diego Fertility Center and have begun the process. If all goes well we'll get me preggo in April 2014. IF all goes well... 

It DIDN'T go well - our donor failed her genetic testing. It took MORE exhausting searches 24/7 to find another we liked, and finally she's passed and good to go. IF all goes well we'll go down to SDFC mid-June 2014 for the egg transfer and get me pregnant..if all goes well...if... if... if... so many letdowns cannot allow me to be hopeful, just wait and see...

June 2014 Went to SDFC, everything went smoothly. Well, kind of...family stuff... but transfer went well

July 16 2014 did blood test...BFP th_abfp.gif Wow. First time, feeling a lot emotions and crying uncontrollably for last 48 hours.

Hoping it sticks. That's all for now.

Aug 11 first u/s - TWINS. omg....good size, good heartbeat. I'm terrified.

#4227 alleycat73

alleycat73
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, and exercising
  • Dx:Male Factor
  • My Clinic:One Fertility

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:29 PM

Sweets - glad my message gave you some inspiration. Just to update I had my follow up with my FS yesterday and she takes a case by case approach. So just when I had decided to kind of go with using DE she recommended trying for a third IvF attempt because I produce good quality eggs just not many......I really only have enough money to do one last try....I am 41.5.....I am doing a AMH test which will help me determine my choice I guess. Any support on how to make this decision would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks ladies... All of your stories are inspirational. Stay strong and be kind to yourselves.
  • mouse likes this

#4228 Sweets70

Sweets70
  • 81 posts
  • Dx:Other
  • My Clinic:Hannam Fertility > Create

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:35 PM

Hi Alleycat,

So...what did you decide to do?  I continually think about doing "one more" try with OE.  But, then reality hits and I think about how much money I have already spent and remind myself of how frickin' old we are to be trying to have a child.  I want to reduce my risk of it not working by as much as possible.  Even my doctor at Create looked at my files and asked me if I wanted to try again - unlike you, I have a good supply of eggs, but I just don't believe that they are good enough to result in a viable pregnancy.  I sure wish that I had gone to her in the first place - I feel like she might have made a difference.  But now, with funds dwindling and time running out, I am mainly thinking about the joy of having a wee one in our lives - regardless of how he/she comes to us.

Good luck with whatever your decision is.  There is a great support group under donor egg forums - if you go that way.

me 44, df (dear fiance) 45
Issue: age and vasectomy

February 2014 - IVF #1

Feb. 12: 11 eggs retrieved

Feb. 17: only 2 matured on day of transfer (transferred both), 1 matured on day 6 (snowbaby)

Mar. 03: Beta 90, Mar. 05: Beta 151, Mar. 07: Beta 298, Mar. 12: Beta 896, u/s showed nothing

Mar. 22: miscarried cry.gif

May 2014 - FET

May 16: Transfered 1 beautiful 6d frozen pea...PUPO! eusa_pray.gif

May 27: HPT = BFN. 

June 2014 - IVF #2 (last try)

June 6: start daily injections, Gonal F 187.5iu, Luveris 150iu and thyroid meds 50mcg

June 18: 11 eggs retrieved

June 22: only 3 mature on retrieval day, transferred 1 morula + 2 other multinulceated

July 2: Beta 0

December 2014

Considering moving to DE

#4229 alleycat73

alleycat73
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

Hi Alleycat,

So...what did you decide to do?  I continually think about doing "one more" try with OE.  But, then reality hits and I think about how much money I have already spent and remind myself of how frickin' old we are to be trying to have a child.  I want to reduce my risk of it not working by as much as possible.  Even my doctor at Create looked at my files and asked me if I wanted to try again - unlike you, I have a good supply of eggs, but I just don't believe that they are good enough to result in a viable pregnancy.  I sure wish that I had gone to her in the first place - I feel like she might have made a difference.  But now, with funds dwindling and time running out, I am mainly thinking about the joy of having a wee one in our lives - regardless of how he/she comes to us.

Good luck with whatever your decision is.  There is a great support group under donor egg forums - if you go that way.

#4230 alleycat73

alleycat73
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:09 AM

Hello Sweets,
We do find out the results of the blood test for another two weeks. I am trying to take it one step at a time. My FS recommends three attempts before going to DE but $$ I only have one. Have you decided Sweets on what to do?

#4231 Sweets70

Sweets70
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

Hello Sweets,
We do find out the results of the blood test for another two weeks. I am trying to take it one step at a time. My FS recommends three attempts before going to DE but $$ I only have one. Have you decided Sweets on what to do?

One step at a time is good.  We are moving forward with DE.  Donor was selected before x-mas, she has her screening this month (new donor).  DF and I have our counseling appt. tomorrow and I already had my full round of tests done (again!!!) just after x-mas.  So, once we get donor's results in and she is cleared to go ahead, we start our cycle.  I'm crossing my fingers for February transfer - I want a November baby!

February 2014 - IVF #1

Feb. 17: only 2 matured on day of transfer (transferred both), 1 matured on day 6 (snowbaby)

Mar. 03: Beta 90, Mar. 05: Beta 151, Mar. 07: Beta 298, Mar. 12: Beta 896, u/s showed nothing

May 2014 - FET

June 6: start daily injections, Gonal F 187.5iu, Luveris 150iu and thyroid meds 50mcg

June 22: only 3 mature on retrieval day, transferred 1 morula + 2 other multinulceated

December 2014

Considering moving to DE

#4232 alleycat73

alleycat73
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:55 PM

Hi Sweets, that is very exciting news.... I can't wait to hear about your journey. February is just around the corner. I should find out my results by next Wednesday so not much to think about til then.

#4233 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 297 posts
  • My Clinic:McGill & Aurora

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

Hello all, I've been out of the loop here so doing a bit of catchup. 

North, thanks for your comments back in Sept :)

Hi Gaby, Sami & NYC & Pam, congrats on your BFPs!!!  Thrilled for you :)

Hi Juice, I saw in your signature that a previous donor failed genetic testing. Do you mind me asking what kind of genetic testing they give the donor?

Hi Newtothis, for your comment about ovaries not being where they should have been... I had this too and or me it turned out to be endometriosis and my ovaries were adhered I believe to the pelvic wall behind the uterus... Not saying that's what you have but just fyi. Did you decide if you will do CCS?  I'm trying to decide if we should do it.

Now for a comment about something upsetting...

Ths is tragic.

http://www.medicalda...ng-birth-319854

Not sure if there is enough information here to know if the cause of the bowel obstruction was due to:

• her age
  • the fact that she had multiples
  • c-section
  • a combination of the above
  • none of the above, or other (i.e. fibroids, adhesions, endometriosis, etc.)

I'm confused as to why her age would have been a factor or whether they are just using that fact to make headlines?

Any thoughts - please share.  I also posted this in the News thread but it is pending moderation, plus I wanted to see specifically what the 40+ crowd thought.

We are 40+ and TTC: 4 yrs.
Dx: DOR, Endometriosis

IUI & IVFx2 = BFN

Next steps: Another surgery for endo?, Immune testing?, Decide on embryo testing

Froze my eggs when I was 37 & plan to use them after the above is complete.

Facebook: facebook.com/aquablueglow

Follow me: @aquablueglow

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/aquablueglow

Saskatoon Infertility Support Group: saskatoon.infertility.support@live.ca

SK Pelvic Pain & Endometriosis Warriors Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/saskendosisters

#4234 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Cyclebase
  • 3,718 posts
  • Dx:Tubal
  • My Clinic:BKK/KWI/JHFC

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:22 PM

Yes, very sad. From what I read yesterday, my understanding is that bowel obstruction is a fairly common complication with a c-section.  I too wondered about why the headline referenced her age when it could have happened to anyone, although I suppose it might be that her age was an additional risk factor or somehow reduced her ability to survive one.  Personally I think that the age factor was played more as a headline grabber.  I actually knew a 27 year old who died suddenly (about 36 hours) after giving birth (by c-section) to twins, she didn't make the headlines.

• gibasgirl, sharlene and Yearning like this

me 49, he 50 31 years together!
History: ectopic; late miscarriage
Many child 'free' years
Success on 2nd IVF (Halleujah! and happy 44th birthday to me!)
SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE! Born 05/11/2010 8:25pm. 5 lbs 13 ozs of absolute sunshine!
Tea parties, mud pies, and glitter!
Exploring options for IVF#3 (OE).
Test results appear promising and we are greenlighted.
4 mature eggs retrieved 04/06/14. All fertilized normally and transferred on 04/09/14.
Beta low but positive 04/17/14. Second and third betas remained low. Sono to see what's going on 04/24.
Waiting game is over; another ectopic.

The plural of anecdote is not data.

#4235 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:40 PM

Good points Mouse.
I'm sorry about the woman you knew who died, how awful.
Did they know what the cause was specifically?
  • gibasgirl likes this

IUI & IVFx2 = BFN

Next steps: Another surgery for endo?, Immune testing?, Decide on embryo testing

SK Pelvic Pain & Endometriosis Warriors Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/saskendosisters

#4236 sharlene

sharlene
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,721 posts
  • Dx:N/A
  • My Clinic:USA

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:03 AM

Tragic for sure. Probably a combination of things caused the bowel obstruction. The fact is that having the obstruction shouldn't kill you. It is treatable. But it does have to be diagnosed. I wonder, when it became obstructed, as they wouldn't let me leave the hospital, after my c-section, without moving my bowels. Of course it could have happened after, but when. I left the hospital after 4 days - she was dead in 7 - I just don't know. Terrible.

#4237 Highest hopes

Highest hopes
  • Global 100+
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:54 AM

This article says "The new mom stayed in the hospital for four days after the procedure because the doctors wanted her to have a bowel movement before she went home. She produced a liquid bowel movement that the hospital deemed enough to discharge her."

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2094085

It sounds like that was the mistake right there.
Not sure how they decide if it's solid enough, but I am going to remember this if I'm ever in that situation after any surgery.

Do you think age or multiples could be connected to an obstruction occurring in the first place? Or a c-section?

IUI & IVFx2 = BFN

#4238 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Cyclebase
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:58 AM

Bowel obstructions are a fairly common complication for any abdominal surgery as I understand it. Being pregnant with twins and older, likely increased the chances of having a C-section, so in that regard her age and the fact that it was multiples may have influenced the outcome.  It is, as others have noted, a treatable condition (and one they monitor for) so why she died still seems to have some unanswered questions.  

No definitive reason was ever found for my friend's death as far as I ever heard.  She was overweight and had diabetes (long standing but well controlled; not gestational) but those factors were ruled out as were a clot and heart attack. 

Many child 'free' years
SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE! Born 05/11/2010 8:25pm. 5 lbs 13 ozs of absolute sunshine!
4 mature eggs retrieved 04/06/14. All fertilized normally and transferred on 04/09/14.
Beta low but positive 04/17/14. Second and third betas remained low. Sono to see what's going on 04/24.

#4239 sharlene

sharlene
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:47 AM

I guess what baffles me us that one would imagine that as a physician herself, she would have realized that her pain was probably not simply from the c-section. Or her obgyn would have taken her concerns and given her an exam rather than just telling her to walk more and drink water. It's a freaky set of circumstances for sure. Absolutely tragic.

#4240 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Cyclebase
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

I don't know - since she hadn't had a c-section before she wouldn't have had a reference point. While walking and hydrating are used to promote bowel movements after surgery, I agree that a "Come in and let's have a looksee" should have been offered as well. Of course, we don't know that it wasn't but it does seem that more could have been done. Perhaps more will be revealed when the autopsy report is finalized - maybe there were complications we haven't heard about like maybe her straining tore her sutures and caused internal bleeding, or sepsis, or something.

Many child 'free' years

#4241 alleycat73

alleycat73
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:25 PM

Sorry ladies - I don't know how to put my story on the bottom of my comments.  

but any advice on a decision would help. age 41.5 -

IVF # 1 success with miscarriage at 16 weeks (virus to be suspected) Sept 2013

IVF # 2 09/14 - chemical pregnancy FET - BFN

retrieved 9 eggs 4 fertilized grade 4 eggs.... all good eggs

So AMH tested recently at 3.5 - Stim very well - RE gave me 20% success??? What would you do? Should I do IVF #3

I would be putting all the rest of my savings into this? I just don't know what to do?

#4242 sharlene

sharlene
  • Cyclebase
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:02 PM

Sorry ladies - I don't know how to put my story on the bottom of my comments.  
but any advice on a decision would help. age 41.5 -
IVF # 1 success with miscarriage at 16 weeks (virus to be suspected) Sept 2013
IVF # 2 09/14 - chemical pregnancy FET - BFN
retrieved 9 eggs 4 fertilized grade 4 eggs.... all good eggs

So AMH tested recently at 3.5 - Stim very well - RE gave me 20% success??? What would you do? Should I do IVF #3
I would be putting all the rest of my savings into this? I just don't know what to do?

You didn't mention any alternatives. If you don't go ahead with the IVF, then what? Are you considering donor eggs, adoption, being childless? Any of those options, or others, are fine, but if you mean going ahead versus not going ahead, then my advice would be to go ahead. You gave a 20% chance if you try and a zero chance if you don't. Your odds are much better, therefore, it you try. But if you are considering donor egg, and this own egg try would be your last luck at the can (financially or for whatever reason) then I'd probably lean toward the option that offered the far better chance of success, that is, donor egg. Of course you'd have to forego the genetic connection, which is significant, but if you are using a spouses sperm then there is some genetic similarity at least. Good luck with whatever you decide. It is a tough situation.
  • mouse and Yearning like this

#4243 alleycat73

alleycat73
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

Thanks Sharlene - yes financially it is really my last kick at the can. I go back and forth between all the options and my husband is not really budging on the thought of Donor eggs. Ultimately the decision is mine which I generally have problems with even if it's a simple decision.

My RE did mention that IVF will be covered by OHIP the end of this year or the beginning of next but my chances will really drop by then.

#4244 Sweets70

Sweets70
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:44 PM

Hi Ladies.  I don't know if anyone still reads this thread...but I need some support.  As you know, I'm about to embark on the DE journey.  In fact, my donor is just finishing up her tests and then they will be telling me my cycle dates.  And...for some reason, I am frozen with indecision.  I have no idea what has happened between finding our donor and now, but I am freaking out, wondering if I should actually go ahead.  I'm 44, turning 45 in May!!!!  What am I thinking???? Should I not just be happy with my husband and my part-time step boys?  Everyone my age keeps going on about how old they are starting to feel...which is fine for them since their kids are already 5+ years old.  And here I am, considering just now having my first child?  If we just happened to get pregnant naturally (which can't happen), I wouldn't have a decision to make.  But, I am in a position where this decision is all mine.  And, I know it could work because we have a great donor and my doctor is super amazing.  So. This. Is. Big.

I just wonder if anyone else who is my age has worried about the being an older mom and the repercussions on the child or on our bodies?  Is this the same as "cold feet" on your wedding day?  Help?

February 2014 - IVF #1

May 2014 - FET

December 2014

Considering moving to DE

#4245 mouse

mouse

Honorary PhD

• Cyclebase
  • 3,718 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:14 PM

Yup - I totally lost it right before my first IVF (OE).  It wasn't the thought of failure that terrified me but the chance of success. I think these sorts of mixed feelings are totally normal given the enormity of the change that's potentially on the horizon.  And I expect that the added layer of donor eggs makes it that much more complex and fraught with concerns.  For me, I knew, and was comfortable in, my life as it was and a baby would have turned all of that upside down and inside out.  I worried about whether I'd be able to parent well, be able to put someone else first, deal with all the challenges while sleep deprived etc. Worried whether it was fair to become a parent when some others my age were grandparents. Several ladies on the "New on the Block" thread stepped in to remind me that I needed to back up, take a breath, and remember that I needed to think about what would leave with the fewest regrets - and that was chancing it.  It turned out that my first IVF was a bust, but that failure clarified my feelings around this and my second attempt was successful and SO worth everything.

Only you and your family can determine what path will leave you with the fewest "if only" moments - fingers crossed for you!

Many child 'free' years

#4246 Pam4845

Pam4845
  • Global 100+
  • 173 posts
  • My Clinic:Olive

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

Sweets I know what you mean! I will be 44 in August, my surrogate is being induced May 6. I saw our Dr today about starting the medications for breast feeding. It really hit me then, I'm having a baby at my age! I must be crazy! Don't get me wrong we are super excited but life will really change in a few weeks! Good luck to you! You can do this!
  • Sweets70 likes this

1999 natural delivery - girl
2001 natural delivery - girl, her birth was fast and she was large, resulted in Prolapses of all 3
2003 - 2 miscarriages, 2nd MC I was at 21 weeks
2004 - 2 miscarriages
2005 - 1 miscarriage2005 - after receiving no answers as to why I kept having miscarriages (all my tests were normal) I had a partial hysterectomy to repair the prolapses
2007 - Divorced
2011 - my new spouse has no children of his own, we met with Genesis to start the surrogacy process. Found out when we met our RE that my ex husband had a chromosome deficiency and this was the reason for the miscarriages.
2013 - we have a great GS and are ready to start the process
DH and I both are 43
July 8/13 - I started BCP, my GS started Synarel
July18/13 - My GS starts Estrace
July 30/113 - I started Menopur and Bravelle injections
Aug 6/13 - Follicles growing nicely, ER date changed to Aug 10th or 11th.
Aug 11/13 - retrieved 7 eggs, procedure went well
Aug 12/13 - 6 eggs fertilized

Aug 14/13 - transferred 3 - day 3 embryos into my GS. Fingers crossed!!
Aug 22/13 - HPT BFP!!! th_abfp.gif
Aug 27/13 - Beta 476 preggo.gif SO HAPPY!!!!<p> 
Sept 3/13 - Beta 14738. Holy crap!!!
Sept 12/13 -U/S 6 weeks 2 days. Everything is perfect. 1 little bean in there due to join our family May 5/14.

Sept 26/13 -U/S showed the babe stopped growing about a week ago, no heart beat found cry.gif

Sept 29/13 - Miscarriage

Cycle # 2

Dec 31/13 - GS started BCP

Jan 1/14 - I started BCP, my GS started Synarel

Jan 9/14 - GS started Estrace

Jan 16/14 - GS had her lining checked.  It's 10.5 mm.  I stop BCP

Jan 21/14 - Start Menopur and Bravelle

Feb/14 - transferred 4 - 2 days embryos. 

BFN

Cycle # 3  Here we go again!!!  Fingers crossed!

May 12/14 I started BCP, my GS started Synarel

May 29/14 - GS lining is over 8 mm, I stop BCP

Jun 3/14 - I start injections.

This cycle ended up being a FET due to my GS having some breakthrough bleeding prior to transfer.  It was a blessing in disguise.  On day 5 we had 2 perfect embryos and 2 not so good.  They told us they would freeze them on day 6.  On day 6 they had all arrested. cry.gif .  On to doing an FET with our one and only frozen embryo.

FET

August 26/14 - Transferred a 6 day embryo

September 5/14 - very faint BFP on HPT.  Fingers crossed this one works out!

Oct 10/14 - U/S shows 1 8w5d fetus!!!  yahoo.gif due date is May 17/15.preggo.gif

Nov 14/14 - Nuchal Translucency U/S  all is great!!  Measuring ahead by 1 day 13w6d!  

#4247 GabyP

GabyP
  • 92 posts
  • My Clinic:Interafertility

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

I am 51 and 25 weeks pregnant with a donor egg. First try and over the moon. Each day I am so full of joy and chuckle as my little girl kicks and is healthy. Can't wait to hold her in my arms. For all of you who are wondering, I am sure there is an age when it truly would be irresponsible to be pregnant again, but it is not my age. No complications so far and I love each moment. So intense and I am more aware of all of it, than I was 25 years ago (my now grown up daughter)

I am still working two full time jobs, have fun and soon will slow down, and then just sit back to await her arrival.

#4248 ociwoman

ociwoman

Mamma mia

• Global 100+
  • 569 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC and Iakentro Greece

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:39 PM

Hi GabyP,

Nice to hear from you. I am a bit confused. In November you told us that a DNA test showed you were having a boy, but you just wrote that it's a girl. Was the DNA test wrong?

Me: Over 40 with diminished ovarian reserve - DH: perfect swimmersPregnant after 3 cycles with donors eggs (1 fresh, and 2 FETs).Originally carrying twins, but lost one. Happily due: June 21, 2015.

NT scan at 13weeks,1 day, was normal; got to watch baby kicking and flipping around. In awe...
u/s at 19 weeks shows perfectly healthy baby. We are team PINK and thrilled!

4p0tm5.png

#4249 GabyP

GabyP
  • 92 posts
  • My Clinic:Interafertility

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:04 AM

Yes, oh what a story. Used a known forensic lab in Toronto and got test back with markers clearly indicating it is a boy. Then treated myself to another 3D and good thing I was lying down already. i asked to see the penis....the technician said,"what if there is none?"

clear pictures on the 80 inch screen, all girl. I was in shock. Two weeks later my anamoly scan, actually 3 of them as the little one stayed curled up for the first and then we needed an extra one to see the heart. Healthy, but clearly and without mistake, little Dennis Wesley is Anna Gabriella. I got my money back from the lab, they mixed up the blood samples.

• Yearning likes this

#4250 ociwoman

ociwoman

Mamma mia

• Global 100+
  • 569 posts
  • My Clinic:OFC and Iakentro Greece

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:20 AM

Well, Welcome to Team Pink, GabyP! Happy to hear that Gabriella is healthy and growing strong. I hope your pregnancy continues to go smoothly.

Me: Over 40 with diminished ovarian reserve - DH: perfect swimmersPregnant after 3 cycles with donors eggs (1 fresh, and 2 FETs).Originally carrying twins, but lost one. Happily due: June 21, 2015.

NT scan at 13weeks,1 day, was normal; got to watch baby kicking and flipping around. In awe...
u/s at 19 weeks shows perfectly healthy baby. We are team PINK and thrilled!

4p0tm5.png