Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

IPs looking for loving GS

Description: DH and I are both professionals. Our career and other achievement cannot completely fulfill our life because we are lacking the one thing to make a family.

DH and I are very lucky that we have no problem concieving. We are not that lucky that I have complicated conditions that cannot carry an embryo. We are looking for a loving GS, and start the journey and bring joy to all of us.

We are in QC, and are looking for GS that are not too far from us. Email us: lovepoppy0808@hotmail.com

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.