Seeking Educated Known/Open Donor - Egg Donors Wanted - Donor - Donor - IVF.ca

Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Seeking Educated Known/Open Donor

Yes

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair Color: Blonde pref or brown
Eye Color: Brown or green, blue ok
Description:

Greetings,

I'm looking for a known/open egg donor to help me have a family.  I've been trying to become a single mom by choice for 5+ years unsuccessfully.  My own eggs failed, and several donors have fallen through, both independent and through agency, now just out of time.

I'm well educated (PhD), financially stable with an excellent career, former elite athlete, absolutely healthy and no worries about ability to provide for and raise a child on my own.  I just never met my prince charming (still hoping he's out there) and started to run out of time.  Only to find out time had already run out.

It's important to me that a child be able to meet their donor if they choose, when they are ready. I don't believe I should make the choice for a child whether or not they will know their genetic origins. The child will always know their story.

University education is also extremely important to me, as my entire family is very well educated.  The rest: height preferably 5'3+, blonde to brown hair, brown or green eyes preferably (blue ok), and athletic personality/overall healthy lifestyle and beliefs.

Please send me a message if this might be you, either through this site or sunshinettc@hotmail.com
Thank you to all those who consider donating to help those struggling with infertility.

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.
  •