Donor Connect

Free listing feature for altruistic donor and surrogacy searches. Listing will appear in DonorConnect, the Donor and Surrogacy Forum, and the IVF.ca Twitter Feed.

- - - - -

Healthy Young Donor

Ethnicity: Biracial - Half Italian, Half African-Canadian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Description: Hello!

I actually heard about egg donations on a radio talk show and it has kept me interested since then.

If I could help a struggling couple with the gift of life, I would feel extremely blessed!
I would be most interested in donated to a Gay/Lesbian couple, but others are welcome as well!

I'm twenty-three years old, a 50/50 mix (mother is Italian, father is African-Canadian) so I'm light skinned with a nice olive tan :-), very heathy & try to stay active. I'm a mother to a 2 year old who is my everything!

Not sure where to go from here but please msg me with any questions!

Array

Introduction

• Using the registry text editor, listings can include external linked photos and even youtube video (everything that can be posted in a forum - excluding attachments).
  • A listing can be edited or deleted at any time by the listing creator.
  • Regulatory source - Assisted Human Reproduction Act.

• Terms of Use

• No posting external website links
  • Members are not screened. Any use of this listing-feature is at your own risk.
  • The admin/moderation team reserves the right to delete any listing at any time for any reason.