Community Status Updates

Photo

juice

Started some light, red bleeding today. Not feeling good about this.
Today, 03:06 PM
  • want2babies's Photo
    want2babies
    Hope everything is ok! FX.
    Today, 07:51 PM
  • Butterfli's Photo
    Butterfli
    I spotted alot in my pregancy doesnt always mean doom and gloom. Fingers and toes crossed for you!
    Today, 09:03 PM
  • juice's Photo
    juice
    Thanks Butterfli. I googled it like crazy off course and I know it happens. But I feel so cursed...I don't have any pain, just trickles of blood. I'm still waiting for my blood test result.
    Today, 09:05 PM
Photo

Barbie23

Anyone watching the TV Series The Lottery? Is about infertility. Really good show and just started I watched the first episode last night. Check it out
Today, 02:14 PM
  • tjluvbug's Photo
    tjluvbug
    yes I just watched it too. Was kind of eery thinking about it given that infertility does seem to be on the rise.
    Today, 04:44 PM
  • gibasgirl's Photo
    gibasgirl
    What time and which station?
    Today, 04:51 PM
  • Barbie23's Photo
    Barbie23
    In Lifetime. Here in NY the channel is 741 Sundays at 10pm. I really like the show!
    Today, 05:54 PM
Photo

amp77

Beta Test: T-14 days and counting!
Today, 09:52 AM
  • ilovemydog's Photo
    ilovemydog
    Wow...they really keep you waiting. I thought my 13 days was bad.
    Today, 07:16 PM
  • ilovemydog's Photo
    ilovemydog
    Good luck :)
    Today, 07:16 PM
  • amp77's Photo
    amp77
    I think we have to wait longer because we only get a single Beta test. The ultrasound 5 weeks later if it is positive. And, thanks everyone :)
    Today, 07:23 PM
Photo

faith66

Anyone have any luck on their first FET?
Today, 08:45 AM
  • allcriedout's Photo
    allcriedout
    Me too! I had a fresh ivf epic fail with high quality embies and then 6 mos later an FET of just good lookin embies and got that much desired BFP!! He is now a happy and healthy 4 yr old...my frostie:) Wishing and hoping the same for you.
    Today, 12:08 PM
  • vball_gal's Photo
    vball_gal
    Twins on my first FET, had chemical pregnancies on both my fresh cycles prior to this. Hopefully you see a positive result as well.
    Today, 04:21 PM
  • SGD's Photo
    SGD
    Both my fresh ivf resulted in a bfn. Out of 3 FETs, 1 was a mc, 1 was bfn, and 1 was a BFP with morulas. My little boy was born a week ago today. Good luck with your FET. Sometimes FETs are better than fresh cycles as your body is under less stress.
    Today, 06:28 PM
Photo

Danutza

Hopeful...
Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Photo

Sunrise

Moving onto DE in September
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  • EmmaJ's Photo
    EmmaJ
    Come join us on this new thread. http://ivf.ca/forums/topic/50313-augustseptemberoctober-2014-de-ivf-cycle-buddies/
    Today, 05:20 PM
Photo

baby_bun

6w4d : one heartbeat and one empty sac. Feeling blessed.
Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  • mrsfinxy's Photo
    mrsfinxy
    Congratulations :)
    Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  • Butterfli's Photo
    Butterfli
    Yay :)
    Today, 07:10 AM
Photo

Beachlover

FET #1 - here we go - are we really doing this?!
Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  • Butterfli's Photo
    Butterfli
    Best of luck!
    Today, 07:10 AM
Photo

amp77

IVF 2 - PUPO! Let the 2WW Begin!
Yesterday, 04:03 PM
  • ollie2013's Photo
    ollie2013
    I wish you the best of luck with this cycle. I hope it is your last!

Yesterday, 07:34 PM
  • RMad's Photo
    RMad
    Goodluck!!!
    Yesterday, 07:38 PM
  • Butterfli's Photo
    Butterfli
    Hope you get your pot of gold at the end :)
    Today, 07:11 AM
Photo

frostedlemon

On a regular hoping for a miracle cycle, how long do you wait after your period is late but HPTs are negative to see your doctor?
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
  • frostedlemon's Photo
    frostedlemon
    I have no idea when I ovulated since I don't really track. I noted the signs but didn't write down the date since then it's too easy to get obsessive. But I'm on CD40 and I usually get my period between CD27 and 37, so it's officially late and no feeling that it's coming or spotting or anything. Just the universe messing with me once again, I'm sure. I just want to move on, I hate waiting for it to get here.
    Yesterday, 01:00 PM
  • JacMac's Photo
    JacMac
    I have no idea either two of my last four cycles were 41 and 46 days long while the two others were 30 and 31 days. Way better than when I used to get 9 month long cycles but I'm still not sure I actually ovulate.
    Today, 01:52 PM
  • frostedlemon's Photo
    frostedlemon
    I've always been on the longer side since I used to ovulate early. Now they seem to be really strange since my m/c in November - one was 27 days, another I had spotting for a week before I actually got my period, etc. It's not totally weird, but it's weird enough. I'm tired of worrying it's going to start at any moment the second I leave the house without protection ;)
    Today, 04:38 PM
Photo

tjluvbug

for those that did an estrace priming cycle. Did you continue to take your estrace once you started injections?
Jul 21 2014 08:49 AM
  • Bubby99's Photo
    Bubby99
    If i remember correctly i was on estrace the whole time...i could be wrong it's been awhile.
    Jul 21 2014 12:08 PM
  • Hopingfor1's Photo
    Hopingfor1
    At one clinic I was told to continue (I was using patches). Growth was VERY slow and I had zero fertilization. At the next clinic they had me stop estrace at AF and I stimmed for 4 days less that cycle (it was a success)
    Jul 21 2014 02:32 PM
  • tjluvbug's Photo
    tjluvbug
    thanks everyone, I was told to discontinue it and to restart after egg retrieval.
    Jul 21 2014 05:37 PM
Photo

DiXie

success stories please: no HB detected at 7weeks....how did it turn out for you?
Jul 21 2014 06:59 AM
  • kerrilyn's Photo
    kerrilyn
    Ugh sorry there's uncertainty Dixie. Hoping a week will bring you wonderful news. Xo
    Jul 21 2014 07:08 PM
  • Heregoesnothing's Photo
    Heregoesnothing
    Didn't get a h/b until well into week EIGHT! I was also measuring 5 days behind. (Possible late implanter - ?) Beautiful baby boy about to go to the water park... Good luck to you. Wishing for your little one to stick around. <3
    Yesterday, 10:32 AM
  • Butterfli's Photo
    Butterfli
    I don't have any advice but my fingers are firmly crossed that you see that beautiful heartbeat next time!
    Today, 07:14 AM
Photo

quandry

stinking insomnia.
Jul 21 2014 12:48 AM
  • allcriedout's Photo
    allcriedout
    Brutal!Sure does suck!!
    Jul 21 2014 10:55 AM
  • CdnHockeyGal's Photo
    CdnHockeyGal
    Yuck!
    Jul 21 2014 11:14 AM
Photo

lunaflame

My little IVF miracle is finally here!
Jul 20 2014 06:05 PM
  • mouse's Photo
    mouse
    Yay!
    Jul 21 2014 12:24 AM
  • Still_Hoping's Photo
    Still_Hoping
    congratulations! enjoy your little love. they grow so quickly.
    Yesterday, 09:15 PM
  • Butterfli's Photo
    Butterfli
    Congratulations, welcome to the world lil one!
    Today, 07:15 AM
Photo

mouse

Thinking 'bout one of Holywood's true stand up guys - RIP James Garner!
Jul 20 2014 09:05 AM
  • ladylazarus's Photo
    ladylazarus
    Rest in peace, Maverick.
    Jul 20 2014 05:06 PM
  • Red Wine's Photo
    Red Wine
    RIP. He was fantastic.
    Yesterday, 11:18 AM