Looking for a surrogate - IVF.ca Forums

Photo

Looking for a surrogate

Posted by Islandbcliving , 15 October 2016 · 2696 views

Husband and wife in Victoria,BC.
Wife's had 2 miscarriages in the last 19 years and had a full hysterectomy at the age of 45, we moved to canada 10 years ago to start a new life and family. This has now become a challenge, it's why we are thinking of now starting one with the help of a suurogate. Not knowing the next step, we are at a stand still.

• Kelly007 likes this

Photo
CdnHockeyGal
Oct 15 2016 11:44 PM
Best of luck to you! You may wish to have a peek at: https://ivf.ca/forums...or-a-surrogate/
    • s00n and Islandbcliving like this

I found potential surrogates after asking others.

• s00n likes this
Photo
Edna J. Curry
Sep 10 2017 02:51 AM

Hi, meeting with potential surrogate is most awkward. You are face to face with a woman who you barely know and both of you spend time talking about making a baby together. There are millions of things you want to know. As your meeting has been arranged by surrogacy agency, then you must have all the background and health check details with you. You can ask her like what made you want to be a surrogate? What were your other pregnancies like? How your family feels like about you being surrogate? Will you be comfortable with us being in doctors’ appointments and delivery room? Do you have any concerns about us or the process? Best of luck.

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

My Friends' Blogs

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Lisatang
    06 Jul 2022 - 22:46
  • Photo
    Ania