Jump to content


My plan, will the doctor agree...

Posted by codeblue , 02 September 2012 · 751 views

Ok, so it's been just a bit over 2 weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling better. Still having a bit of pain, but just finished AF and for the first time in a long time I wasn't crippled. Yay!!!

I don't see the doctor until the 20th to discuss my IVF future but ideally here's what I'm going to/want to do:

I'm starting BCP's tomorrow to try and keep everything inside there nice and calm. I'll be CD 23 when I see the doctor and I'd really like to start again ASAP, no delays, fingers crossed.

When we saw the doctor and she suggested the laproscopy we briefly talked about the future of treatment for me. I am horrible for researching too much, and knowing too much from working in healthcare for the past 10 years. But I always felt like my previous clinic wasn't aggressive enough. I was worried about too much suppression and then too little stim meds. The new doc has already mentioned starting me higher at the Gonal F, which makes me happy. Overall, she just fits me so much better, she's young but totally competent. Up to date on all the current treatments, technologies and drugs.

So, what I'm really hoping for is when we see the doc on the 20th is that we get the go ahead to go again. That would mean cycling Oct/Nov. Which I'm good with. So, we will see.

Sep 06 2012 09:28 PM
Wishing you all the best - here's to hoping that the dr agrees.

Love and hugs,

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

My Friends' Blogs


Latest Visitors

  • Photo
    16 Feb 2015 - 21:00
  • Photo
    03 Dec 2013 - 05:35
  • Photo
    24 Nov 2013 - 08:00
  • Photo
    14 Sep 2013 - 19:49
  • Photo
    09 Jul 2013 - 12:10