Another Twist, "It's a Sign From God"
They find it -- my partner's lab work. It was not put in the database, thus the confusion. Everything comes back normal, and we (Angel and I) are ready to sail into my world of baby dreams. But, based on my journey to ascend to the top of my baby mountain climb, Angel's upcoming cycle will not render a transfer start date. I did not see this coming.
Another view of Angel's saline sonohysterogram sheds doubt for a viable pregnancy. I can't discuss all the details, but the clinic decides it will not proceed until Angel gets another opinion.
My partner is happy with the news that a baby does not seem possible for us. "See," he says, "It's a sign from God that you shouldn't do it."
"Leave God out of this," I say. "This is nothing new to some women. Every time I checked my uterus there was always something going on in there. Fibroids, polyps, a scar or whatever it wants to entertain. That's why I got a surrogate...."
"That's why you need to stop."
"I don't want to talk about this now," I said.
For now, My partner is happy. Another delay.
But he's in for a big surprise because I have surrogate number 2 that I told I would contact in the new year to let her know if I needed her. So, Angel will do another SHG once AF arrives. I hope all will be OK. I hope there are no major issues going on in her uterus. I hope she's healthy for herself and her family.
We already got health insurancelato
atherEvery day people heard bad things about theirraod o
So we wait again they have re is , at least, sme they s because
bts s'be the start strs'samas my baby is luck would y readeyle we showedhad not All is well and we It w